(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
製品の詳細
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2020

I was looking for a box so I can put my tea's I buy some extra so this box is really pretty and I can see the tea that I want the only thig the top part is plastic, but is worth it the bamboo color is really nice I love it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020

Loved the design and how my tea bags are organized and pretty now.Drinking tea is a new habit and with this new tea organize box It will be much easier to keep this habit going.Seeing the tea options all in once and don’t need to see all the little boxes is much better.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019

This box is really lovely. Super good buy for the price. The only downside is it has a very strong odor. Hoping the smell will disappear after being out of the box a bit.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2019

Loved this! Now all my teas are organized. The only thing I would add would be a way to label the teas in each cube since not all teas come individually packaged.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2017

Hinges were loose when we received it and had to tighten ourselves. Not a big deal, but shouldn't have to fix a brand new item. Protective plastic was difficult where the glass meets the wood. Residual fragments were impossible to remove. Would return, but don't have time to shop for a replacement. Will have to make due.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2021

Wasn’t sure we needed this, but it’s really organized our tea.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018

This box didn't work as well as I imagined. After I filled the box with tea bags the lid will not close properly because the edges of the teabags are in the way of the lid. To ensure the lid is closed you have to crush some of the teabags on the sides (see pic). This seems to be a design flaw. The box has an off odor too...I aired it out for several weeks before using.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

A really nice box. I like that the lid is magnetic.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2015

Ok, well I guess I should not expect too much from a box that holds tea bags, but man did I get Teabagged by this Tea Bag box! My wife and I were rather excited to finally have a nice place to display store all of our various tea bags. We open the box and all of that excitement just deflated into a pile of Post purchase regret and shame. It arrived quickly and was well packaged (personally I think there was more QA in the Cardboard Box and packaging than the product) but that is where the Good ends. First of all, the "clear" lid is nothing more than the same plastic they use to make the box that action figures come in. It actually wiggles and slides around, making it feel incredibly cheap and flimsy (because it is :) ). The Finger joints used lacked any real craftsmanship as they had gaps and splinters. The wood frame for the lid was not properly screwed down into the base (the assembler over tightened the screws and stripped them out). The magnets that hold the lid closed are WAY to strong as you can not open the lid without holding the bottom unless you have every compartment filled with tea, and even then its iffy if the lid will open or you will lift the box with your fingertip.All In all, Shell out a few more bucks and get a real box!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2020

I'm so disappointed that this tea holder fell completely apart. One side come unstapled and then the entire bottom feel out.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018

Lid Doesn't close. I have tried moving the tea bags from upright to laying on the back but the lid doesn't close. It's like the tea bags are too wide. They are tea bags from your regular grocery store. I just put something heavy on the lid to shut it close. Lid looks and feels very plastic definitely not glass. But yeah, for the price....

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2019

My wife is a tea drinker and this terrific box puts all her favorite teas into one convenient place. We have given this as a gift too. The big tea companies ought use this as a gift (or purchase) with purchase item.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2020

Ideal! I would have appreciated a thicker "plastic" It's not glass and very thin. Overall its a great box for my tea, since I have a variety of herbal teas for the variety of humans in my house and it's an excellent way to keep organized.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020

Very well made. Holds a lot of varieties for easy viewing. Eliminated the stacks of tea boxes in the pantry that were always falling and getting scrambling up.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2021

Very well made. Given as gifts. They loved them.