[14個] longzonシリコン弾性蓋、再利用可能な耐久性のある食品保管蓋(ボウル用) と形状の容器、食器洗い機、冷凍庫の金庫に適しています
14個 longzonシリコン弾性蓋、再利用可能な耐久性のある食品保管蓋(ボウル用) と形状の容器、食器洗い機、冷凍庫の金庫に適しています
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Longzonは世界中で1ヶ月あたり160,000個以上のシリコン蓋を販売しています。 Longzonのシリコンストレッチ蓋を選ぶ理由。 冒険: 1. Longzonは食品グレードのシリコン製フード蓋14個入り(サイズは他の販売者より異なります)、LFGB(BPAフリー)承認済み、最高のパフォーマンス比率を誇ります。 もうお揃いの蓋を見つける必要はありません。 2.新鮮で新鮮、新鮮。 次の日は食べ物を新鮮に保ちます。 食品の節約に。 3. 操作が簡単。 再利用可能です。 プラスチック廃棄物を大幅に削減し、Saran Wrapにさよならしましょう。 下図の最大サイズを超えるように伸ばさないでください。 さもなければ、それは収縮し、冷蔵庫で長時間後に気密を持っていません。 パッケージ内容:シリコン蓋14個(7種類のサイズ、2色)。 2.6インチ(直径4インチまで伸びます)。 3.8 インチ(直径5インチまで伸びます)。 4.5インチ(直径6インチまで伸びます)。 5.7インチ(直径8インチまで伸びます)。 6.5インチ(直径9インチまで伸びます)。 8.1インチ(直径10インチまで伸びます)。 9.8インチ(直径12インチまで伸びます)。
直径9.8インチの蓋2個付属 -- Longzonは直径9.8インチのシリコン蓋2個を提供します。 当社の柔軟なシリコン蓋は、ポット、スープボウル、ガラスジャーなど、多くの容器に対応しています。 食品を別の容器に移す時間を節約できます。
14ピース、7つの異なるサイズ – Longzonシリコンストレージカバーは7つのサイズ (2.6インチ、3.8インチ、4.5インチ、5.7インチ、6.5インチ、8.1インチ、9.8インチ)です。また、ラウンドロングゾーンブランドの蓋にはアラビア数字の数字が表示されているので、どのサイズを識別できます。 必要とする製品 目立ちます。 適切なサイズの蓋を選ぶために 1 つずつ選択する必要はありません。 (注意: 取扱説明書の最大直径の値を超えないこと。)
食洗機対応、プラスチックラップ交換 - シリコンフードカバーを食器洗い機と冷蔵庫に入れます。カバーの伸縮性は変わりません。 Longzon 厚いシリコンカバーは丈夫で破れたり歪んだりしません。 使い方は簡単、何度も繰り返し使えます。 食器洗い機と冷凍庫に対応しています。 プラスチック廃棄物を大幅に減らすので、よりエコフレンドリーで、プラスチックラップ、バギー、または従来の容器の交換に適しています。
実用的で扱いやすい - 純粋なシリコン素材。 Longzon シリコン蓋はボウル、ジャー蓋、ホットフードアイテム自体に直接フィットし、コンテナ移動を防ぎます。 注意: シリコーンの素材性質上、滑るのを防ぐため、ご使用の際、手とボウルの外側のエッジとシリコンカバーが完全に乾いていることを確認してください。 鋭利なものには適していません。
安全で健康的な素材 -- Longzonシリコンストレッチ蓋は食品グレードのシリコン素材を使用しており、体に安全です。
直径9.8インチの蓋2個付属 -- Longzonは直径9.8インチのシリコン蓋2個を提供します。 当社の柔軟なシリコン蓋は、ポット、スープボウル、ガラスジャーなど、多くの容器に対応しています。 食品を別の容器に移す時間を節約できます。
14ピース、7つの異なるサイズ – Longzonシリコンストレージカバーは7つのサイズ (2.6インチ、3.8インチ、4.5インチ、5.7インチ、6.5インチ、8.1インチ、9.8インチ)です。また、ラウンドロングゾーンブランドの蓋にはアラビア数字の数字が表示されているので、どのサイズを識別できます。 必要とする製品 目立ちます。 適切なサイズの蓋を選ぶために 1 つずつ選択する必要はありません。 (注意: 取扱説明書の最大直径の値を超えないこと。)
食洗機対応、プラスチックラップ交換 - シリコンフードカバーを食器洗い機と冷蔵庫に入れます。カバーの伸縮性は変わりません。 Longzon 厚いシリコンカバーは丈夫で破れたり歪んだりしません。 使い方は簡単、何度も繰り返し使えます。 食器洗い機と冷凍庫に対応しています。 プラスチック廃棄物を大幅に減らすので、よりエコフレンドリーで、プラスチックラップ、バギー、または従来の容器の交換に適しています。
実用的で扱いやすい - 純粋なシリコン素材。 Longzon シリコン蓋はボウル、ジャー蓋、ホットフードアイテム自体に直接フィットし、コンテナ移動を防ぎます。 注意: シリコーンの素材性質上、滑るのを防ぐため、ご使用の際、手とボウルの外側のエッジとシリコンカバーが完全に乾いていることを確認してください。 鋭利なものには適していません。
安全で健康的な素材 -- Longzonシリコンストレッチ蓋は食品グレードのシリコン素材を使用しており、体に安全です。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Package Dimensions: 29.49 x 22.5 x 6.5 cm; 449 g
Manufacturer: longzon
Manufacturer reference: 40110008
Manufacturer: longzon
Manufacturer reference: 40110008
Byline
Brand: longzon
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in India on July 8, 2021
Good
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
This item was in my wish list for a year and I finally I bought these so that I could use less plastic wrap. It takes a little time to learn how to put these on the bowls without dumping stuff everywhere. Also, they come in handy when warming food in the microwave because it reduces the splash from bubbling food. So far, I've only used the big sizes and not so much the smaller sizes. It's a little flimsy when trying to wash but that's to be expected. I'm actually glad I finally purchased these. I wish these came in different sizing packs so that I can customize what I needed....
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Doesn't work when bowl is moist after it's in the fridge.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
I had high hopes for this product; however, it fell short in every way. The lids did not stay on any type of bowl (plastic, glass, metal, etc). Zero holding power. I returned the item after several failed attempts to use the product.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
Very good
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
You have to wipe moisture from bowls after taking it out of the fridge because the condensatuon moisture makes it impoosible to put back on otherwise.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
They do not stay put.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
wasn't sure what I was about to get with this product, but now that I have them and have used them . . . worth it.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
They are wonderful to seal any size bowels.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 30, 2021
Awkward doesn’t fit that great tricky to use and the sizes provided weren’t that compatible with my bowls.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021
These are so cool! What a great invention. They work as advertised. So many sizes. Love them.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021
These do not fit anything except my canned dog food can. They slide off most bowls
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021
too hard to get lid on.used for leftovers
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021
Works as shown and I love using less plastic wrap. It took a while to get good at eyeing which lid to fit which size bowl (often choosing one size up or down from the one that actually fits the bowl well) so they sometimes makes for an extra "dish" to wash, but worth it for less disposable plastic.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021
These really work. I bought a package of them and showed the lid to my coworkers and now they have all bought them.