Annin Tough-Tex織ポリエステル製交換フラッグ、高風, 3 by 5 Foot 2710 1

Annin Tough-Tex織ポリエステル製交換フラッグ、高風, 3 by 5 Foot 2710 1
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:3 by 5 Foot

N/A
Item Model
‎Model 2710
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎152.4 x 0.64 x 91.44 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Annin
Item model number‏: ‎Model 2710
Byline
Brand: Annin Flagmakers
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B001J34TZ4, B003J36E50, B001PMV9O8
Size Variations
3 by 5 Foot, 4 by 6 Foot, 5 by 8 Foot
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B001J34TZ4: 5 by 8 Foot
B003J36E50: 3 by 5 Foot
B001PMV9O8: 4 by 6 Foot
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2021

This is simply the highest quality flag I have ever owned. Period. Every aspect of it is superior. And it’s American made. Just perfect. I just put it up now for Flag Day today.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2021

Not plastic feeling, 3 months later still holding up great.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021

Sturdy fabric, so far is tolerating the weather and still looks great. Best value in an outdoor flag I have found.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021

Great durability. Flags look great. No issues.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2021

I fly the flag at my home, 24/7/365. I only buy Annin Tough-Tex flags. I find these flags to be very durable. While it is recommended to change the flag every 3 months, the quality of the stitching of the stripes generally lasts a year! I change the flag every June 14 (Flag Day) as by that time the blue canton has faded too much. I find the cost to be reasonable due to the length of service. If you only fly the flag during daylight or if you only fly it occasionally on holidays, this may be the last flag you will need to buy for 2 or more years!

【速報】30日は25人の陽性確認 佐賀県
佐賀県は30日、新たに25人の新型コロナウイルス陽性を確認したと発表しました。このうち11人は、過去の陽性者と関連がない新規。県内の陽性確認は、合わせて2719人となっています。1 2700例目 50歳代 男性 白石町 (新規)2 2701例目 40歳代 女性 小城市 (新規)3 2702例目 10歳代 男性 吉野ヶ里町 (他県陽性者関連)4 2703例目 20歳代 女性 佐賀市 (新規)5 27 ...