ホームキッチン用品 [並行輸入品]
ホームキッチン用品 並行輸入品
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Size:42-piece
|
Color:red
キッチンの整理を簡単のRubbermaid簡単検索蓋食品ストレージと設定されている場合があります。このセットには、コンテナ蓋がが一緒にスナップ、スナップの下部に適合させるときは、この食品ストレージ・システムにより、蓋のは常に指先だけで簡単に管理できます。ネストされサイズのコンテナで構成されことで、食器棚、冷蔵庫とそのスクエアシェイプが少なく、室内に卒業した。
プラスチック食品保存容器は、容器ベースと同じサイズの蓋にスナップ留めできる簡単検索蓋を備えているため、必要なときにいつでも蓋を見つけることができ、キャビネットを整理できます。
冷蔵庫やキャビネットの収納、工芸品などに最適。
他の容器と簡単に入れ子になってコンパクトに収納できます。
厚くて丈夫な容器壁で日常使いに。
電子レンジ対応のベース、冷凍庫、食器洗い機使用可、BPAフリー。
セットには0.5カップ5個、1.25カップ5個、2カップ5個、3カップ2個、5カップ2個、7カップ容器2個、簡単検索蓋付き。
|
Color:red
キッチンの整理を簡単のRubbermaid簡単検索蓋食品ストレージと設定されている場合があります。このセットには、コンテナ蓋がが一緒にスナップ、スナップの下部に適合させるときは、この食品ストレージ・システムにより、蓋のは常に指先だけで簡単に管理できます。ネストされサイズのコンテナで構成されことで、食器棚、冷蔵庫とそのスクエアシェイプが少なく、室内に卒業した。
プラスチック食品保存容器は、容器ベースと同じサイズの蓋にスナップ留めできる簡単検索蓋を備えているため、必要なときにいつでも蓋を見つけることができ、キャビネットを整理できます。
冷蔵庫やキャビネットの収納、工芸品などに最適。
他の容器と簡単に入れ子になってコンパクトに収納できます。
厚くて丈夫な容器壁で日常使いに。
電子レンジ対応のベース、冷凍庫、食器洗い機使用可、BPAフリー。
セットには0.5カップ5個、1.25カップ5個、2カップ5個、3カップ2個、5カップ2個、7カップ容器2個、簡単検索蓋付き。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Rubbermaid
Model Number: 1880801
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25.1 x 20.3 cm
Material: プラスチック
Color: レッド
Size: 42-piece
Package Weight: 1.66 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Country of Origin: United States
Item Weight: 3.6 Pounds
Model Number: 1880801
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25.1 x 20.3 cm
Material: プラスチック
Color: レッド
Size: 42-piece
Package Weight: 1.66 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Country of Origin: United States
Item Weight: 3.6 Pounds
Byline
Brand: ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Merchant
Sold by: quarter point
All Variant
B00COK3FD8, B00N750AE6, B001HBI7CY, B0046RE892, B004S63YUK, B0046RE9F0, B00H25PSBM, B01MR3FX7L, B002RSO2PW, B079TZVWVV, B01IDUGCH8
Size Variations
1, 2-piece, 6-Piece, 18-Piece, 20-piece, 24-Piece, 28-piece, 40-piece, 42-piece, 60pc Old Assortment
Colour Variations
red, Arctic Blue, bule, clear, red, ターコイズ, clear and read
Variation Details
B00COK3FD8: 42-piece, red
B00N750AE6: 28-piece, red
B001HBI7CY: 18-Piece, red
B0046RE892: 20-piece, clear, red
B004S63YUK: 2-piece, red
B0046RE9F0: 40-piece, clear and read
B00H25PSBM: 6-Piece, Arctic Blue
B01MR3FX7L: 60pc Old Assortment, red
B002RSO2PW: 1, red
B079TZVWVV: 40-piece, ターコイズ
B01IDUGCH8: 24-Piece, bule
B00N750AE6: 28-piece, red
B001HBI7CY: 18-Piece, red
B0046RE892: 20-piece, clear, red
B004S63YUK: 2-piece, red
B0046RE9F0: 40-piece, clear and read
B00H25PSBM: 6-Piece, Arctic Blue
B01MR3FX7L: 60pc Old Assortment, red
B002RSO2PW: 1, red
B079TZVWVV: 40-piece, ターコイズ
B01IDUGCH8: 24-Piece, bule
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2021
Tossed all my old miss matched plasticware for these. My cupboard is clean and orderly. Wish I had done this years ago.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2021
I was looking for a group of sturdy containers of various sizes to share food with friends and neighbors. These are much more sturdy than the disposable ones in the stores. If dropped these don’t normally pop open with food going everywhere. I usually get them back with something good in them, so these can be used over and over for a very long time.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on January 23, 2021
Los recipientes son de buena calidad y las tapas tienen buen sellado.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2021
The different sizes are amazing
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2021
I would have preferred items were in a sealed package rather than just sitting in the box but I always wash anyway so no big deal. Others have stated all items were not included but they were all there. Containers snap onto lids as advertised and make for easy storage. Since retiring I am "throwing out the old and starting fresh" so here I go. Rearranging the storage closet so it is eye level rather then floor level. Less bending. If I get a picture of new cabinet I will include. The Rubbermaid commercial on TV gave me the idea. Good advertising.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2021
Get pyrex, high powered microwaves will melt these easy
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2020
love the sturdiness of the product - lids seal tightProduct stores well taking up minimal cupboard spacethe variety in sizes is great for small left overs
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2020
These are the best rubbermaid containers. I use them everyday and they hold up well. The same ones are even used in a medical lab I work at to store tissue, so you know they hold up well. If these ever go missing or need replacing, I'll be quick to buy them again. They have great variety in sizes so it's perfect to complete your art home for storage set.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020
Love these containers. I use them every day. Great gift for newlyweds.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020
I had bought this set for a gift and when it arrived it was only in the shipping box it wasn't in any official Rubbermaid boxing. It would be kind of tacky to give a gift that's just placed in a brown shipping box regardless if it was wrapped. Then something told me to count the pieces and there is an uneven amount of tops to bowls. I don't know what went on with my order or why but I will be sending it back.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2020
I liked the sturdiest of the containers. Heavy duty. They were easy to use.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2020
We call this stuff "Tupperware" in our house, but we know full well that it's actually Rubbermaid, and the truth is that Rubbermaid's containers are a lot tougher and better made than modern Tupperware seems to be, and so this stuff, (the Rubbermaid brand,) is all we buy. This set is great value for the money, and using these instead of plastic bags has the added benefit of creating less plastic bag garbage that's going to end up in some sea turtle's stomach or some dolphin's blowhole. These are sturdy and the lids fit perfectly, snap on firmly and are air tight. They keep food fresh in the fridge for a long time. We will definitely be buying more Rubbermaid products as long as the quality and value stay this great!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on November 15, 2020
Muy contento con mis topers tengo tiempo con ellos y me han servido bastante bien
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020
I was originally just looking for storage containers but these have some with vents which makes for easy leftover heating.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2020
Nice they just ware out over time
コーヒー、紅茶、料理のためのサステナブルで美味しい植物性 ...
■スウェーデンのフードテックが開発した環境に優しくヘルシーで美味しい植物性ミルク。「牛乳のような口当たり!コーヒー紅茶・料理との相性が抜群!」わずか2年で18か国に急拡大!低糖質&低カロリーで、たんぱく質がとれる注目のプラントベース原料「黄えんどう豆」を使用しています。 株式会社リヴィジョンのグループ会社である株式会社クロンティップはクラウドファンディングサイトMakuakeにて、 ”スウェーデン ...
コーヒー、紅茶、料理のためのサステナブルで美味しい植物性 ...
■スウェーデンのフードテックが開発した環境に優しくヘルシーで美味しい植物性ミルク。「牛乳のような口当たり!コーヒー紅茶・料理との相性が抜群!」わずか2年で18か国に急拡大!低糖質&低カロリーで、たんぱく質がとれる注目のプラントベース原料「黄えんどう豆」を使用しています。 株式会社リヴィジョンのグループ会社である株式会社クロンティップはクラウドファンディングサイトMakuakeにて、 ”スウェーデン ...
コーヒー、紅茶、料理のためのサステナブルで美味しい植物性 ...
■スウェーデンのフードテックが開発した環境に優しくヘルシーで美味しい植物性ミルク。「牛乳のような口当たり!コーヒー紅茶・料理との相性が抜群!」わずか2年で18か国に急拡大!低糖質&低カロリーで、たんぱく質がとれる注目のプラントベース原料「黄えんどう豆」を使用しています。 株式会社リヴィジョンのグループ会社である株式会社クロンティップはクラウドファンディングサイトMakuakeにて、 ”スウェーデン ...