Camco 40045 TastePURE インラインRV浄水器 飲料水の中の悪い味、臭い、塩素、堆積物を大幅に削減 (合計6フィルター)

Camco 40045 TastePURE インラインRV浄水器 飲料水の中の悪い味、臭い、塩素、堆積物を大幅に削減 (合計6フィルター)
Rating
Descriptions
Size:Filter – 6 Pack
CameoのTaste PURE RV/マリンウォーターフィルターは、20ミクロンの沈殿物フィルターで飲料水中の味、臭い、塩素、沈殿物を減らします。 また、フィルターを使用していないときの不快な細菌の増殖を防ぐために、KDFと組み合わせたGAC(粒状活性炭)フィルターも特徴です。 丈夫なライン。外部マウントフィルターは広いボディで流量を増加。 2つのフィルターが含まれています。 水槽や池で設計またはテストされていません。 NSF 42/53 認証済み。 CSA LLC (低鉛コンテンツ) 認証。 米国製。 (合計6枚のフィルター)。

安全な水の問題:GAC(粒状活性炭)ろ過により、嫌な味、臭い、塩素、沈殿物を大幅に削減します。 合計6枚のフィルター。
大容量ろ過:各大容量のラインウォーターフィルターは平均3ヶ月で合計6ヶ月のろ過が可能です。
多用途: あらゆる標準的なガーデニングや水道ホースに取り付けて、より健康的な飲料水と清潔な水を提供することができます。 RV、ボート、キャンピングカー、ペット、ガーデニングなどに最適。
20ミクロンの堆積物フィルター:20ミクロン以上の粒子を除去。 細菌から保護:プレミアムKDFは、フィルターを保管している時や使用していない時にバクテリアの増殖を防ぎます。
低鉛認定:すべての連邦および州レベルの低鉛法に準拠。 NSF/ANSI 362認定されたCSA低鉛含有量。 アメリカ製:米国製。
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Camco
Brand: ‎Camco
Model: ‎40045
Manufacturer reference: ‎40045
Byline
Brand: Camco
Merchant
Sold by: ミルタス
All Variant
B00BEDNXTW, B0024E6V30, B07B2LPLBQ, B08BRJGNBH, B000BUU5V8
Size Variations
Filter - 2 Pack, Filter - 4 pack, Filter – 6 Pack, Extra Large Filter & Hose Protector, Filter - Weekender
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B00BEDNXTW: Filter - 4 pack
B0024E6V30: Filter - 2 Pack
B07B2LPLBQ: Extra Large Filter & Hose Protector
B08BRJGNBH: Filter – 6 Pack
B000BUU5V8: Filter - Weekender
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021

We used it on our RV to ensure we have a filtered water all the time... we replace it at least every 3months. o

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021

internally broken, the carbon particles are coming out. also does not filter out bad taste of water.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

The plastic weld near the base split open and sprayed water for hours before I discovered the problem. It has only been installed for 2 months.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

Good filter

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

What a waste! Tap water going in tastes better than filtered water coming out.Buy something better!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

I believe it does what it says it does! We bathe and wash dishes with campground water - but mostly drink bottle water... Just don't believe I would connect without some type of filter and might as well be this one :-)!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

I dislike the short hose it comes with. I tightened it up as tight as possible and it still leaks around the bottom of the male end where it was crimped together there is just no fixing it at first I thought it might have been leaking from the hose washer but after farther examination I found it leaking from the crimp if you put it in a bind by pulling on it at all it leaks worse. The filter did run carbon out for a few seconds like it should. So I guess it's working fine the flow through it seems to be good.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

Saw other RVers using this on their hose. No longer stocking the fridge with bottled water. This is a game changer not sure how we survived with out this in the past

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

Works great !!On our second one.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

keeps the nasty campsite water out of your camper. easy to hook up and works wounders. Just let water run for a few seconds to get the hose clean.