Chef's Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer [Parallel Import]

Chef's Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer Parallel Import
Rating
製品の詳細
Cast-aluminum and stainless-steel slicer with gear-driven, cool-running, high-torque motor; 7-inch, multi-purpose, stainless-steel blade slices from deli-thin to approximately 3/4-inch thick slices.; Tilted, large-capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast, efficient slicing;Blade, food carriage, food deflector, and thickness guide removal for easy safety fuse. the base of the sl. icer for power surge protection; Measures 15 by 10.5 by 10 4/5; 1-year limited warranty

Chef's Choice 609 Premium Electric Food Slicer
Red
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Edgecraft
Model Number: ‎6090000
Package Dimensions: ‎41.9 x 31.7 x 30.5 cm
Package Weight: ‎4.58 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Chef's Choice
Item Weight: ‎10.3 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Chef's Choice
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2017

4.5 - I have now tested this slicer on raw pork loin, roast beef, roasted turkey breast, boned ham, and several loaves of bread. It's a keeper.Slicing deli style is what I primarily got it for so the nonserated blade will have to be an addition. Another 1/2" of blade would be nice too. It slices prepared meat and bread marvelously. It didn't do well with the raw pork loin but after freezing an hour it cut perfect 1/2" chops. Trying to slice anything over 6" wide causes some issues.Orienting the slicer such that you push forward instead of left-to-right helps a lot. Letting the blade do its thing instead of going for speed also helps.It's amazingly easy to clean and there's an excellent blade sharpener for this model available. It does have some plastic body construction some folks don't care for but to me the trade-off in less weight is worth it.Overall, considering I can't have a Hobart commercial model with a 12" blade - it's perfect for me.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2018

If you are planning on slicing stick sausages like peperoni, baloney, or what ever this slicer will work great. If you want to slice slab bacon it doesn't work that well. This slicer is designed for small items. If you plan on cutting larger items and large cuts of meat you need a 10 inch blade. Also the blades will get dull in a dishwasher and these blades have to go to a professional to be sharpened. This is costly.(About ten dollars a blade). If I was to do it again I would get a slicer with a ten inch blade with a built in sharpener. By the way most of the items I purchased get no less then 4 stars. This item did not make the grade.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2017

Do not buy this poorly designed piece of junk!! The center hub that holds the blade in place sticks out a tad so items like green pepper hit there and keeps you from making clean, smooth cuts. Also, the end of the run the blade is recessed just a tad so longer items like ribeye (I slice it thin for Philly cheese steak) catches there. If you want to wrestle with this worthless machine go for it. I'm looking for another.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2016

I recently got into smoking meats,making sausage and jerky the reason i bought this machine. I made my first pastrami and was able to slice it thin for the perfect sandwich!While most of the machine is made of plastic the construction seems pretty sturdy to me. I would not want to drop it.Some people have complained about clean up for this machine...I had no problem with it at all. Took off the pieces washed and dried by hand no need for dishwasher. I also purchased the Lem Products Meat grinder cleaning kit...it came with about 10 different sizes of brushes along with the food grade silicone. The brushes worked in the little spots I could not get to. Perfect! 

LEM Products Meat Grinder Cleaning Kit

If you are looking for an excellent machine for home use this is it! Make sure that you take proper care of it using the silicone spray for the necessary parts of your machine and she will last a long time!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017

May be a little early for a review but, so far I like it. I've only cut a few loaves of very crusty bread and an apple (just to test it). I bought it to slice ham as we usually buy them uncut. The slicer works great, the slices are consistent, it's pretty easy to clean and has enough power if you let it cut as its pace. The tray sits under the slicer for storage and it would be nice if it clipped in somehow but, other than that it's working great so far.Update after a couple months: Very happy. Works great on Costco ham. It cut the ham much faster than I expected, basically as fast as I cared to go. Nice, even, thin slices. I've also done about 1/2 dozen loaves of Costo bread with it by now and it's great getting consistent slices the thickness you like. I don't bother with the tray as it's a bit small for bread or a 3 pound ham. I have some thin nylon cutting boards that I place under it. Makes cleanup a bit easier. Cleaning: I remove the blade, along with the other easily removable parts. Blade is very sharp so be careful. There's a black nylon slice deflector that is held by a single screw in the front, I remove that as well to clean up after ham. Not really necessary to remove the deflector when just cutting bread.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017

Is a piece of Junk, could work just if you need thick slices, but if you need thick slices just use a knife.Tried with serrated and Not serrated blade, it's useless

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018

This slicer went out on me in 4 months , this is 2nd one I ordered, all of the finish is peeling off really bad gettin into my food. I'm getting a run around on my exchangeI sent it back to chef choice and I still have not heard from them with my product they are suppose to be looking at it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2019

Don’t slice frozen meat! I have had this a few years and use it once or twice a year. I was told partially frozen meat is easier to slice thin for jerky. I tried it and stripped the gears and ruined my machine. I took it apart, but there is no way to replace the plastic gears that stripped. Prior to this I had no problems with this machine.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2016

Seems to be a nice home slicer though I've only had it for about a month, and used it about a dozen times, I can't vouch for how well it will hold up. Nor can I compare it to how other home slicers operate as it's the first one I ever purchased. I did do a lot of shopping around and comparing features versus prices before I decided on my purchase. One reason I chose this model over some others is that it will slice thicker. It's advertised at 3/4", but mine opens to almost 7/8" and I can slice a whole beef rib eye, tenderloin or pork loin into nice steaks and it will pay for itself in the savings just with those. As I like deli thin meat slices and chipped roast beef I purchased the non serrated blade to go with it as per other reviewers suggestions, and it works to my expectations. The serrated blade doesn't cut meat as thin as I like, but it does good for over 1/16" meat slices, vegetables, and Italian bread. I haven't sliced cheeses with it and most likely never will. Don't try and compare it with commercial models....it's not, but it does a good job for home use at a good price. Breaks down easily to clean. It's built from more plastic than I'd like, but what isn't these days. It's metal where it counts. Some reviewers say it's loud. I don't know what they're comparing it to. Mine isn't as loud as my hand mixer, and nowhere near the decibel level of a blender or vacuum sealer. All in all it seems to be a good mid priced home food slicer.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019

I opened a small restaurant and needed a small, dependable slicer for occasional use. This slicer looks good, but the motor is so weak. It is plugged into the wall for power, but when the meat was cut the blade slowed down so much that it was as if it were battery powered. The thickness is also a bit wonky because of the plastic construction. It isn't a deal-breaker but does effect the slice. I have returned my unit.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2015

I used to operate an industrial version of a Hobart slicer that today would cost more than $1000. Well, for home use, you don't really need that.The main reason why I bought this slicer was to slice my homemade heavenly bacon. (I realize that all bacon is heavenly). It really did the trick. The blade moved slower than I expected, but sliced thru the bacon like butter. Accurate slicing with no drift in the thickness dial. And the blade is sharp enough to keep up with whatever I fed it.No we all know bacon is not the most difficult thing to slice. I tried onions, cabbage, and a few other vegetables - all no problem. Haven' tried anything more challenging. The construction is adequate - some parts are metal, others are plastic, but if you let the slicer do the work and don't force anything, I think it will handle most chores. I hope to try cheese and also do some thin slicing with the non-serrated blade - that will come later.Cleanup was pretty simple, many of the parts are easily disassembled and there really aren't any nooks and crannies that are hard to clean. I think it took me about 5 minutes to clean it up good.One warning. Be very careful of the blade as it is razor sharp. Please consider buying a $10 set of no-cut gloves to give you a fighting chance in case you get close to this blade. Keep safety #1.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2013

For the money it is an insanely well made machine. It sliced salami, cheese and onion with no trouble. Haven't tried any ham or roast yet but it is apparent to me that it will do the job. Reading reviews of how hard it is to clean this machine puzzles me greatly. If you read the instructions and follow them, (very simple) it tells you exactly what to do. My only complaint is going to be the lubrication. It tells you to do it, but does not really tell you how or with what. I have read on many of these sights to use food grade lube and I have also read to use Vaseline. Fact is your food will never come into contact with what ever you use. If you want to use food grade I'd use coconut oil or something like that. I am going to use Vaseline. The unit was so easy to clean I couldn't believe it. My only thing that keeps it from 5 stars is the tray size and the capacity of the slicing bucket or what ever it is called where you put the meat. It is only about 6 inches wide so anything of any size is too big for you to use the slider with the gizmo to hold the meat with until it is only about 5 or 6 inches thick. Really for me it won't be a problem but for some I am sure it will be. I bought the not serrated blade to go with it and that is all I have used. The motor does not turn very fast but it is fast enough to do the job. I'll repost again after a few more uses. You can get the top of the line chefs choice model 662 for about 429.00 so If I wear this one out ever or want to upgrade for the money Chefs choice seems like a good quality machine for the money. I paid 99 dollars for this 609 and I am very satisfied so far. All slicers will get a tail at the end if you don't rotate the meat occasionally, (which I did) and had no trouble. Thickness never changed at all for me. I saw several complaints about that but I didn't have any problem with it. Not saying it is a Hobart but unless you are running a butcher shop this should be adequate.I have now used this unit several more times. I'm changing my star rating to a 5. I have sliced several turkey breasts, 3 roasts, a boneless ham, and a pork loin. Since this machine is not designed for commercial use I give it a5. It seems to run and slice everything very easily. The motor has never labored when I was using it. If it is laboring you must be pressing it very hard. When you pull the slide back do not keep the inward pressure on the holder. Rotate the meat occasionally to keep from developing a tail.if it is taking you more than 3 minutes to completely clean this machine you are not doing it right. It completely disassembled in 15 seconds, place all your items and soapy water white clean, obviously do not put the piece with the motor in the water, the rest of the unit disassembles and goes in the water. Wipe clean, dry, and reassemble.I used Vaseline and just lightly lubed the places that were previously lubed. It's a great unit for the money.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2013

Let me start off by stating my credentials:I make my own salumi. Coppa, Prosciutto, Lonza, Salami, Chorizo, etc.I need to be able to slice my dry cured meats as thinly as possible. This slicer, when used with the non-serrated blade can do that. It can do that very well.Some cuts of meat are a little harder to get paper thin than others, but for the most part it will get just about anything to a paper thin slice. The most important thing for that is the non-serrated blade. You can get decent slices with the stock serrated blade, and especially with salumi and lean/dry cuts like lonza. But when you start getting into wetter cuts like coppa and prosciutto, you need a very clean cut that doesn't shred up the meat. You also need to have pinpoint adjustment and this slicer can do that as well as runs very smoothly.I have purchased another highly rated slicer on amazon in the $50-$70 range and people liked it, but it just doesn't compare to the Chef's Choice. These are the best slicers you can get until you step up to the production slicers, and even then, those things can't get as perfectly sliced as this, they can just do a lot more volume quickly.I have not had a mechanical issue yet. I have used this for about a half hour straight slicing up a culatello, and it didn't smoke or complain. I'm sure it could have gone a lot longer.Oh and the serrated blade works great for bread, cheeses and tomatoes. I got a couple big blocks of manchego and fresh mozzarella for a party to make appetizer dishes, and this guy made short work of it all.Bottom line is if you're looking for a meat slicer, buy this one and get the non-serrated blade. You'll have to spend a lot more money for something better, and unless you're running a deli, it's unnecessary.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2014

For under $100, this can't be beat. I make jerky, and I realized that the equipment makes all the difference - between making it twice a year, and every week. I had a meat slicer from a different manufacturer a few years ago, and I was really disappointed with it. So much so that I gave it to Goodwill. But, having added 4 more trays and silicon tray inserts to my Nesco dehydrator, the bottleneck to getting started now was the time and awkwardness of hand slicing 10 lbs of meat into thin, but not so uniform slices. Since Chef's Choice slicers earn 4 to 5 stars consistently I figured they must have something going for them. Sure enough, I just sliced up my first batch, 10 lbs of semi-frozen chicken (out of the freezer and into the fridge for 2 days). It took only a few minutes with no glitches.The sliding tray doesn't hold much, so I wound up pulling each slice from the back of the unit as they cut, leaving the tray to catch the small bits of trimming. The back plate, though metal, still flexes a little if you put much pressure on the meat, but I was able to apply enough to hold it in place for cutting, once I figured this out.There is a wide finger-guard lip on the cutting plate, so it felt very safe. Other than removing the blade, clean-up is easy, with rounded edges and heavy enamel. All-in-all, a very nice slicer for a ridiculously low price!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2017

This is a convenient, reasonably sized for a home kitchen, meat slicer. Easy to take apart and clean, which will be absolutely necessary because the entire machine becomes covered in whatever is being sliced. Easy to slide the slicing tray, though the machine doesn't release the furthest end of the food being sliced very well and definitely not consistently. Your food will dangle between the very sharp blade and the carriage and force you to stop to clear it while slicing which is both dangerous to your fingers and slows down the slicing process. Comes with one serrated blade, but you'll use the non-serrated blade far more often, and it is sold separately at quite a premium price.

泉佐野市、ふるさと納税返礼品に旅行クーポン復活 ピーチの航空券 ...
大阪府泉佐野市は、ピーチ・アビエーションの航空券と泉佐野市の宿泊に充当できる旅行クーポンの返礼品を復活させた。 寄附金額は5万円、10万円、30万円、50万円、100万円の5種類。いずれも返礼品の還元率は30%で、100 […] ...

野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催 ...
野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催ファンサロンで“オンライン打ち上げ”も 野宮真貴がデビュー40周年の記念日となる2021年9月21日(火)の20:00より、アニバーサリー企画の第1弾として〈デビュー40周年オンライン・リサイタル~野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ~〉を開催します。 今回のオンライン・ライヴは“野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ”と題して、81年のデビュー・アル ...

“食欲”“運動”“芸術”の秋、究極のウェルビーイングを ...
アンダーズ 東京/Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills(総支配人:ロス クーパー、 所在地:東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-4 虎ノ門ヒルズ 森タワー)では、2021年9月1日(水)から11月30日(火)の期間、“食欲”“運動”“芸術”など秋の季節を自分好みのスタイルで満喫できる新たなロングステイプラン 「My Premium Week at Andaz ~Autumn Treat~」 ...

新鮮な樽生ビールが届く「ビールの縁側」、福島県田村市の ...
福島県田村市のふるさと納税「ビールの縁側」の告知 原田産業は、日本全国のクラフトビールを産地直送で楽しめるサービス「ビールの縁側」を提供しているが、福島県田村市はふるさと納税の返礼品としてビールの縁側の採用を決定した。 福島県田村市へのふるさと納税で原田産業の「ビールの縁側」を選択すると、福島県田村市にあるクラフトビール醸造所「ホップガーデンブルワリー」で醸造・樽詰めされた新鮮な樽生ビールが届く。

【2021年8月】ふるさと納税でもらえる「パソコン」の還元率 ...
2021年もふるさと納税のパソコン返礼品は大人気です。昨年に引き続き、VAIOやNEC、パナソニックなどのパソコンが提供され大激戦となっています。今回は主要なふるさと納税ポータルサイトに掲載されている「パソコン」の返礼品の還元率をふるさと納税ナビが調査し、特に還元率の高かったTOP6を発表します。

泉佐野市、ふるさと納税返礼品に旅行クーポン復活 ピーチの航空券 ...
大阪府泉佐野市は、ピーチ・アビエーションの航空券と泉佐野市の宿泊に充当できる旅行クーポンの返礼品を復活させた。 寄附金額は5万円、10万円、30万円、50万円、100万円の5種類。いずれも返礼品の還元率は30%で、100 […] ...

野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催 ...
野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催ファンサロンで“オンライン打ち上げ”も 野宮真貴がデビュー40周年の記念日となる2021年9月21日(火)の20:00より、アニバーサリー企画の第1弾として〈デビュー40周年オンライン・リサイタル~野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ~〉を開催します。 今回のオンライン・ライヴは“野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ”と題して、81年のデビュー・アル ...

“食欲”“運動”“芸術”の秋、究極のウェルビーイングを ...
アンダーズ 東京/Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills(総支配人:ロス クーパー、 所在地:東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-4 虎ノ門ヒルズ 森タワー)では、2021年9月1日(水)から11月30日(火)の期間、“食欲”“運動”“芸術”など秋の季節を自分好みのスタイルで満喫できる新たなロングステイプラン 「My Premium Week at Andaz ~Autumn Treat~」 ...

新鮮な樽生ビールが届く「ビールの縁側」、福島県田村市の ...
福島県田村市のふるさと納税「ビールの縁側」の告知 原田産業は、日本全国のクラフトビールを産地直送で楽しめるサービス「ビールの縁側」を提供しているが、福島県田村市はふるさと納税の返礼品としてビールの縁側の採用を決定した。 福島県田村市へのふるさと納税で原田産業の「ビールの縁側」を選択すると、福島県田村市にあるクラフトビール醸造所「ホップガーデンブルワリー」で醸造・樽詰めされた新鮮な樽生ビールが届く。

【2021年8月】ふるさと納税でもらえる「パソコン」の還元率 ...
2021年もふるさと納税のパソコン返礼品は大人気です。昨年に引き続き、VAIOやNEC、パナソニックなどのパソコンが提供され大激戦となっています。今回は主要なふるさと納税ポータルサイトに掲載されている「パソコン」の返礼品の還元率をふるさと納税ナビが調査し、特に還元率の高かったTOP6を発表します。

Candela presents new electric hydrofoil ‘C-8’
The Swedish company Candela Speedboat has presented its new electric hydrofoil C-8. Based on the Candela C-7, the manufacturer calls the C-8 the “iPhone moment for electric boats” and wants to bring ...

G&W Electric’s new microgrid includes bifacial solar, a flow battery and a flywheel
G&W Electric said it has begun construction on a microgrid at its headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Power for the microgrid will be provide by nearly 6,000 bifacial solar panels across the ...

Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X: Clash of fast, premium electric scooters!
Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X is certainly the biggest electric scooter rivalry of the year. We pit the three against each other on paper to tell you which e-scooter excels in what areas.

Geely’s premium EV brand Zeekr raises US$500 million from investors, including CATL and Intel
Zeekr, a premium electric vehicle (EV) brand owned by China's leading carmaker Geely, has secured funding from a clutch of investors including US chip maker Intel to reinforce its development of ...

韓国発のプレミアムなEVがカワイイ!? 新型ジェネシスGV60登場
新型GV60は、ブランド2台目の電動モデルだ。すでに発表済みのヒュンダイ「IONIQ(アイオニック)5」やキア「EV6」とおなじEV専用のプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を使う5ドア・ハッチバックだ。 他のジェネシス・モデル同様、「クワッドランプ」と呼ぶ、2段にわかれる4灯のヘッドライトを装着する。グリルが大型なのは、高電圧バッテ ...

泉佐野市、ふるさと納税返礼品に旅行クーポン復活 ピーチの航空券 ...
大阪府泉佐野市は、ピーチ・アビエーションの航空券と泉佐野市の宿泊に充当できる旅行クーポンの返礼品を復活させた。 寄附金額は5万円、10万円、30万円、50万円、100万円の5種類。いずれも返礼品の還元率は30%で、100 […] ...

野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催 ...
野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催ファンサロンで“オンライン打ち上げ”も 野宮真貴がデビュー40周年の記念日となる2021年9月21日(火)の20:00より、アニバーサリー企画の第1弾として〈デビュー40周年オンライン・リサイタル~野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ~〉を開催します。 今回のオンライン・ライヴは“野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ”と題して、81年のデビュー・アル ...

“食欲”“運動”“芸術”の秋、究極のウェルビーイングを ...
アンダーズ 東京/Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills(総支配人:ロス クーパー、 所在地:東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-4 虎ノ門ヒルズ 森タワー)では、2021年9月1日(水)から11月30日(火)の期間、“食欲”“運動”“芸術”など秋の季節を自分好みのスタイルで満喫できる新たなロングステイプラン 「My Premium Week at Andaz ~Autumn Treat~」 ...

新鮮な樽生ビールが届く「ビールの縁側」、福島県田村市の ...
福島県田村市のふるさと納税「ビールの縁側」の告知 原田産業は、日本全国のクラフトビールを産地直送で楽しめるサービス「ビールの縁側」を提供しているが、福島県田村市はふるさと納税の返礼品としてビールの縁側の採用を決定した。 福島県田村市へのふるさと納税で原田産業の「ビールの縁側」を選択すると、福島県田村市にあるクラフトビール醸造所「ホップガーデンブルワリー」で醸造・樽詰めされた新鮮な樽生ビールが届く。

【2021年8月】ふるさと納税でもらえる「パソコン」の還元率 ...
2021年もふるさと納税のパソコン返礼品は大人気です。昨年に引き続き、VAIOやNEC、パナソニックなどのパソコンが提供され大激戦となっています。今回は主要なふるさと納税ポータルサイトに掲載されている「パソコン」の返礼品の還元率をふるさと納税ナビが調査し、特に還元率の高かったTOP6を発表します。

Candela presents new electric hydrofoil ‘C-8’
The Swedish company Candela Speedboat has presented its new electric hydrofoil C-8. Based on the Candela C-7, the manufacturer calls the C-8 the “iPhone moment for electric boats” and wants to bring ...

G&W Electric’s new microgrid includes bifacial solar, a flow battery and a flywheel
G&W Electric said it has begun construction on a microgrid at its headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Power for the microgrid will be provide by nearly 6,000 bifacial solar panels across the ...

Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X: Clash of fast, premium electric scooters!
Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X is certainly the biggest electric scooter rivalry of the year. We pit the three against each other on paper to tell you which e-scooter excels in what areas.

Geely’s premium EV brand Zeekr raises US$500 million from investors, including CATL and Intel
Zeekr, a premium electric vehicle (EV) brand owned by China's leading carmaker Geely, has secured funding from a clutch of investors including US chip maker Intel to reinforce its development of ...

韓国発のプレミアムなEVがカワイイ!? 新型ジェネシスGV60登場
新型GV60は、ブランド2台目の電動モデルだ。すでに発表済みのヒュンダイ「IONIQ(アイオニック)5」やキア「EV6」とおなじEV専用のプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を使う5ドア・ハッチバックだ。 他のジェネシス・モデル同様、「クワッドランプ」と呼ぶ、2段にわかれる4灯のヘッドライトを装着する。グリルが大型なのは、高電圧バッテ ...

アドソル日進とシュナイダーエレクトリック、SIパートナー契約を締結
シュナイダーエレクトリックがグローバル展開しているSIパートナー契約をアドソル日進と締結 両社の強みを活かしたソリューションにより ...

Genesis、来年発売の新型EV「GV60」の内外装を公開
韓国・現代自動車の高級車ブランド「Genesis」は2021年8月19日、電気自動車(EV)のクロスオーバー車「GV60」を公開した。GV60は、同ブランドにとって初めてEVプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を採用したモデルとなる。

最新の「食」のイノベーションを体験「FOOD TECH PARK」新ラインアップ
ウェルビーイング事業を展開するTWOは8月16日、フードテック・エシカル商品の4ブランドを新ラインアップとして展示を開始したと発表。 FOOD ...

泉佐野市、ふるさと納税返礼品に旅行クーポン復活 ピーチの航空券 ...
大阪府泉佐野市は、ピーチ・アビエーションの航空券と泉佐野市の宿泊に充当できる旅行クーポンの返礼品を復活させた。 寄附金額は5万円、10万円、30万円、50万円、100万円の5種類。いずれも返礼品の還元率は30%で、100 […] ...

野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催 ...
野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催ファンサロンで“オンライン打ち上げ”も 野宮真貴がデビュー40周年の記念日となる2021年9月21日(火)の20:00より、アニバーサリー企画の第1弾として〈デビュー40周年オンライン・リサイタル~野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ~〉を開催します。 今回のオンライン・ライヴは“野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ”と題して、81年のデビュー・アル ...

“食欲”“運動”“芸術”の秋、究極のウェルビーイングを ...
アンダーズ 東京/Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills(総支配人:ロス クーパー、 所在地:東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-4 虎ノ門ヒルズ 森タワー)では、2021年9月1日(水)から11月30日(火)の期間、“食欲”“運動”“芸術”など秋の季節を自分好みのスタイルで満喫できる新たなロングステイプラン 「My Premium Week at Andaz ~Autumn Treat~」 ...

新鮮な樽生ビールが届く「ビールの縁側」、福島県田村市の ...
福島県田村市のふるさと納税「ビールの縁側」の告知 原田産業は、日本全国のクラフトビールを産地直送で楽しめるサービス「ビールの縁側」を提供しているが、福島県田村市はふるさと納税の返礼品としてビールの縁側の採用を決定した。 福島県田村市へのふるさと納税で原田産業の「ビールの縁側」を選択すると、福島県田村市にあるクラフトビール醸造所「ホップガーデンブルワリー」で醸造・樽詰めされた新鮮な樽生ビールが届く。

【2021年8月】ふるさと納税でもらえる「パソコン」の還元率 ...
2021年もふるさと納税のパソコン返礼品は大人気です。昨年に引き続き、VAIOやNEC、パナソニックなどのパソコンが提供され大激戦となっています。今回は主要なふるさと納税ポータルサイトに掲載されている「パソコン」の返礼品の還元率をふるさと納税ナビが調査し、特に還元率の高かったTOP6を発表します。

Candela presents new electric hydrofoil ‘C-8’
The Swedish company Candela Speedboat has presented its new electric hydrofoil C-8. Based on the Candela C-7, the manufacturer calls the C-8 the “iPhone moment for electric boats” and wants to bring ...

G&W Electric’s new microgrid includes bifacial solar, a flow battery and a flywheel
G&W Electric said it has begun construction on a microgrid at its headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Power for the microgrid will be provide by nearly 6,000 bifacial solar panels across the ...

Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X: Clash of fast, premium electric scooters!
Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X is certainly the biggest electric scooter rivalry of the year. We pit the three against each other on paper to tell you which e-scooter excels in what areas.

Geely’s premium EV brand Zeekr raises US$500 million from investors, including CATL and Intel
Zeekr, a premium electric vehicle (EV) brand owned by China's leading carmaker Geely, has secured funding from a clutch of investors including US chip maker Intel to reinforce its development of ...

韓国発のプレミアムなEVがカワイイ!? 新型ジェネシスGV60登場
新型GV60は、ブランド2台目の電動モデルだ。すでに発表済みのヒュンダイ「IONIQ(アイオニック)5」やキア「EV6」とおなじEV専用のプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を使う5ドア・ハッチバックだ。 他のジェネシス・モデル同様、「クワッドランプ」と呼ぶ、2段にわかれる4灯のヘッドライトを装着する。グリルが大型なのは、高電圧バッテ ...

アドソル日進とシュナイダーエレクトリック、SIパートナー契約を締結
シュナイダーエレクトリックがグローバル展開しているSIパートナー契約をアドソル日進と締結 両社の強みを活かしたソリューションにより ...

Genesis、来年発売の新型EV「GV60」の内外装を公開
韓国・現代自動車の高級車ブランド「Genesis」は2021年8月19日、電気自動車(EV)のクロスオーバー車「GV60」を公開した。GV60は、同ブランドにとって初めてEVプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を採用したモデルとなる。

最新の「食」のイノベーションを体験「FOOD TECH PARK」新ラインアップ
ウェルビーイング事業を展開するTWOは8月16日、フードテック・エシカル商品の4ブランドを新ラインアップとして展示を開始したと発表。 FOOD ...

「クミン香る無限ニンジン」の作り方~魔法のスパイス「クミン」を ...
いつもの野菜に「クミン」をプラス!あっという間にエスニック副菜の完成です。 クミンのほのかに甘い香りがニンジンとよく合います。辛くはなく、スパイシーで後引くおいしさです。 【調理時間】10分 【レシピ製作者】 山下 和美(フードコーディネーター) 【材料 作りやすい量 1回分】 ・ニンジン 2本 ・ツナ 1缶(70g) ・クミンシード 小さじ1 ・塩コショウ 少々 ・オリーブ油 適量 ・ニンジンは ...

泉佐野市、ふるさと納税返礼品に旅行クーポン復活 ピーチの航空券 ...
大阪府泉佐野市は、ピーチ・アビエーションの航空券と泉佐野市の宿泊に充当できる旅行クーポンの返礼品を復活させた。 寄附金額は5万円、10万円、30万円、50万円、100万円の5種類。いずれも返礼品の還元率は30%で、100 […] ...

野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催 ...
野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催ファンサロンで“オンライン打ち上げ”も 野宮真貴がデビュー40周年の記念日となる2021年9月21日(火)の20:00より、アニバーサリー企画の第1弾として〈デビュー40周年オンライン・リサイタル~野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ~〉を開催します。 今回のオンライン・ライヴは“野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ”と題して、81年のデビュー・アル ...

“食欲”“運動”“芸術”の秋、究極のウェルビーイングを ...
アンダーズ 東京/Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills(総支配人:ロス クーパー、 所在地:東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-4 虎ノ門ヒルズ 森タワー)では、2021年9月1日(水)から11月30日(火)の期間、“食欲”“運動”“芸術”など秋の季節を自分好みのスタイルで満喫できる新たなロングステイプラン 「My Premium Week at Andaz ~Autumn Treat~」 ...

新鮮な樽生ビールが届く「ビールの縁側」、福島県田村市の ...
福島県田村市のふるさと納税「ビールの縁側」の告知 原田産業は、日本全国のクラフトビールを産地直送で楽しめるサービス「ビールの縁側」を提供しているが、福島県田村市はふるさと納税の返礼品としてビールの縁側の採用を決定した。 福島県田村市へのふるさと納税で原田産業の「ビールの縁側」を選択すると、福島県田村市にあるクラフトビール醸造所「ホップガーデンブルワリー」で醸造・樽詰めされた新鮮な樽生ビールが届く。

【2021年8月】ふるさと納税でもらえる「パソコン」の還元率 ...
2021年もふるさと納税のパソコン返礼品は大人気です。昨年に引き続き、VAIOやNEC、パナソニックなどのパソコンが提供され大激戦となっています。今回は主要なふるさと納税ポータルサイトに掲載されている「パソコン」の返礼品の還元率をふるさと納税ナビが調査し、特に還元率の高かったTOP6を発表します。

Candela presents new electric hydrofoil ‘C-8’
The Swedish company Candela Speedboat has presented its new electric hydrofoil C-8. Based on the Candela C-7, the manufacturer calls the C-8 the “iPhone moment for electric boats” and wants to bring ...

G&W Electric’s new microgrid includes bifacial solar, a flow battery and a flywheel
G&W Electric said it has begun construction on a microgrid at its headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Power for the microgrid will be provide by nearly 6,000 bifacial solar panels across the ...

Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X: Clash of fast, premium electric scooters!
Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X is certainly the biggest electric scooter rivalry of the year. We pit the three against each other on paper to tell you which e-scooter excels in what areas.

Geely’s premium EV brand Zeekr raises US$500 million from investors, including CATL and Intel
Zeekr, a premium electric vehicle (EV) brand owned by China's leading carmaker Geely, has secured funding from a clutch of investors including US chip maker Intel to reinforce its development of ...

韓国発のプレミアムなEVがカワイイ!? 新型ジェネシスGV60登場
新型GV60は、ブランド2台目の電動モデルだ。すでに発表済みのヒュンダイ「IONIQ(アイオニック)5」やキア「EV6」とおなじEV専用のプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を使う5ドア・ハッチバックだ。 他のジェネシス・モデル同様、「クワッドランプ」と呼ぶ、2段にわかれる4灯のヘッドライトを装着する。グリルが大型なのは、高電圧バッテ ...

アドソル日進とシュナイダーエレクトリック、SIパートナー契約を締結
シュナイダーエレクトリックがグローバル展開しているSIパートナー契約をアドソル日進と締結 両社の強みを活かしたソリューションにより ...

Genesis、来年発売の新型EV「GV60」の内外装を公開
韓国・現代自動車の高級車ブランド「Genesis」は2021年8月19日、電気自動車(EV)のクロスオーバー車「GV60」を公開した。GV60は、同ブランドにとって初めてEVプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を採用したモデルとなる。

最新の「食」のイノベーションを体験「FOOD TECH PARK」新ラインアップ
ウェルビーイング事業を展開するTWOは8月16日、フードテック・エシカル商品の4ブランドを新ラインアップとして展示を開始したと発表。 FOOD ...

「クミン香る無限ニンジン」の作り方~魔法のスパイス「クミン」を ...
いつもの野菜に「クミン」をプラス!あっという間にエスニック副菜の完成です。 クミンのほのかに甘い香りがニンジンとよく合います。辛くはなく、スパイシーで後引くおいしさです。 【調理時間】10分 【レシピ製作者】 山下 和美(フードコーディネーター) 【材料 作りやすい量 1回分】 ・ニンジン 2本 ・ツナ 1缶(70g) ・クミンシード 小さじ1 ・塩コショウ 少々 ・オリーブ油 適量 ・ニンジンは ...

泉佐野市、ふるさと納税返礼品に旅行クーポン復活 ピーチの航空券 ...
大阪府泉佐野市は、ピーチ・アビエーションの航空券と泉佐野市の宿泊に充当できる旅行クーポンの返礼品を復活させた。 寄附金額は5万円、10万円、30万円、50万円、100万円の5種類。いずれも返礼品の還元率は30%で、100 […] ...

野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催 ...
野宮真貴、40周年アニバーサリー第1弾オンライン・リサイタル開催ファンサロンで“オンライン打ち上げ”も 野宮真貴がデビュー40周年の記念日となる2021年9月21日(火)の20:00より、アニバーサリー企画の第1弾として〈デビュー40周年オンライン・リサイタル~野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ~〉を開催します。 今回のオンライン・ライヴは“野宮真貴 アーリー・イヤーズ”と題して、81年のデビュー・アル ...

“食欲”“運動”“芸術”の秋、究極のウェルビーイングを ...
アンダーズ 東京/Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills(総支配人:ロス クーパー、 所在地:東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-4 虎ノ門ヒルズ 森タワー)では、2021年9月1日(水)から11月30日(火)の期間、“食欲”“運動”“芸術”など秋の季節を自分好みのスタイルで満喫できる新たなロングステイプラン 「My Premium Week at Andaz ~Autumn Treat~」 ...

新鮮な樽生ビールが届く「ビールの縁側」、福島県田村市の ...
福島県田村市のふるさと納税「ビールの縁側」の告知 原田産業は、日本全国のクラフトビールを産地直送で楽しめるサービス「ビールの縁側」を提供しているが、福島県田村市はふるさと納税の返礼品としてビールの縁側の採用を決定した。 福島県田村市へのふるさと納税で原田産業の「ビールの縁側」を選択すると、福島県田村市にあるクラフトビール醸造所「ホップガーデンブルワリー」で醸造・樽詰めされた新鮮な樽生ビールが届く。

【2021年8月】ふるさと納税でもらえる「パソコン」の還元率 ...
2021年もふるさと納税のパソコン返礼品は大人気です。昨年に引き続き、VAIOやNEC、パナソニックなどのパソコンが提供され大激戦となっています。今回は主要なふるさと納税ポータルサイトに掲載されている「パソコン」の返礼品の還元率をふるさと納税ナビが調査し、特に還元率の高かったTOP6を発表します。

Candela presents new electric hydrofoil ‘C-8’
The Swedish company Candela Speedboat has presented its new electric hydrofoil C-8. Based on the Candela C-7, the manufacturer calls the C-8 the “iPhone moment for electric boats” and wants to bring ...

G&W Electric’s new microgrid includes bifacial solar, a flow battery and a flywheel
G&W Electric said it has begun construction on a microgrid at its headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Power for the microgrid will be provide by nearly 6,000 bifacial solar panels across the ...

Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X: Clash of fast, premium electric scooters!
Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One vs Ather 450X is certainly the biggest electric scooter rivalry of the year. We pit the three against each other on paper to tell you which e-scooter excels in what areas.

Geely’s premium EV brand Zeekr raises US$500 million from investors, including CATL and Intel
Zeekr, a premium electric vehicle (EV) brand owned by China's leading carmaker Geely, has secured funding from a clutch of investors including US chip maker Intel to reinforce its development of ...

韓国発のプレミアムなEVがカワイイ!? 新型ジェネシスGV60登場
新型GV60は、ブランド2台目の電動モデルだ。すでに発表済みのヒュンダイ「IONIQ(アイオニック)5」やキア「EV6」とおなじEV専用のプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を使う5ドア・ハッチバックだ。 他のジェネシス・モデル同様、「クワッドランプ」と呼ぶ、2段にわかれる4灯のヘッドライトを装着する。グリルが大型なのは、高電圧バッテ ...

アドソル日進とシュナイダーエレクトリック、SIパートナー契約を締結
シュナイダーエレクトリックがグローバル展開しているSIパートナー契約をアドソル日進と締結 両社の強みを活かしたソリューションにより ...

Genesis、来年発売の新型EV「GV60」の内外装を公開
韓国・現代自動車の高級車ブランド「Genesis」は2021年8月19日、電気自動車(EV)のクロスオーバー車「GV60」を公開した。GV60は、同ブランドにとって初めてEVプラットフォーム「E-GMP(Electric-Global Modular Platform)」を採用したモデルとなる。

最新の「食」のイノベーションを体験「FOOD TECH PARK」新ラインアップ
ウェルビーイング事業を展開するTWOは8月16日、フードテック・エシカル商品の4ブランドを新ラインアップとして展示を開始したと発表。 FOOD ...

「クミン香る無限ニンジン」の作り方~魔法のスパイス「クミン」を ...
いつもの野菜に「クミン」をプラス!あっという間にエスニック副菜の完成です。 クミンのほのかに甘い香りがニンジンとよく合います。辛くはなく、スパイシーで後引くおいしさです。 【調理時間】10分 【レシピ製作者】 山下 和美(フードコーディネーター) 【材料 作りやすい量 1回分】 ・ニンジン 2本 ・ツナ 1缶(70g) ・クミンシード 小さじ1 ・塩コショウ 少々 ・オリーブ油 適量 ・ニンジンは ...

Sri Lanka ‘official’ exchange rate unchanged CB Governor says, amid parallel prices
Sri Lanka central bank’s policy on keeping the exchange rate around 200 to the US dollar has not changed Central Bank Governor W D Lakshman said expressing hope that a rate hike would go some way to ...

Intellectual property and parallel imports: Have your say
UK businesses are invited to have their say on how parallel imports are managed post Brexit, as Walker Morris Intellectual Property expert Sarah Williams explains.

PRESS RELEASE: Dermapharm Holding SE: Adjusted EBITDA up almost 50% in H1 2021
Half Year Results/Preliminary Results Dermapharm Holding SE: Adjusted EBITDA up almost 50% in H1 2021 2021-08-24 / 07:30 The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. - Board ...

2021-2027 Global and Regional Parallel Robots Industry Status and Prospects Professional ...
Pages Report] Check for Discount on 2021-2027 Global and Regional Parallel Robots Industry Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report Standard Version report by HNY Research. The global ...

Public confidence in Zimdollar keeps waning, no end in sight
BY KUDZAI KUWAZA THE revelation by Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) governor John Mangudya that the widening gap between the official and parallel foreign currency exchange rates is due to locals ...