Enoz Moss Cake

Enoz Moss Cake
Rating
製品の詳細
Enoz Moth Cake was developed for use in everyday hanging storage environments, the versatile plastic case has a sturdy hook for hanging on your closet rod and slim design takes up little space in your closet or garment bag Foldable hooks for added functionality Simply fold over the hood for drawers, chests and other flat storage environments Refillable.

Kills clothes moths and eggs and larvae in carpet
No bad smell
Refillable
Ideal for use in closets and storage areas
Item Model
‎125
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎21.84 x 16.76 x 11.68 cm; 181.44 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Willert Home Products
Item model number‏: ‎125
Byline
Brand: Enoz
Merchant
Sold by: BAHATTIN AKBABA
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2019

This product is the real deal to safe guard my sweaters from infestation.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019

I hang these in every closet to prevent moth damage. they dissipate quickly; but, they don't cost much either.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020

I have had an obscene amount of moths in my apartment. I've had the Killigan moth traps, which capture what seems like 50 per trap in a week, with a half dozen traps in my apartment. Nothing could stop these moths. I've tried cedar, and wood, and all these other options. Then I tried these moth cakes. Put one in every closet and one in every room. I've had a moth trap out for weeks, not a single caught. Rarely a moth sighting. Went from probably hundreds down to seeing a couple for the last month. This moth cake actually works. Thank you.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2020

Will be moving soon and am packing winter clothes in bins. In each bin I place 2 of the cakes since the bins will be in storage until the new house is ready. The cakes are perfect for clothes since the cake does not come in contact with the clothes. The cake is in a plastic cage.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2020

Just opening the amazon box it reeked liked poisonous moth balls. Immediately had to close box and put outside to return. The smell is horrible. No idea if they are effective or not but the bad odor was so overwhelming so didn’t even try.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020

I've used Enoz moth cake/balls for years; great for closets and/or any space to keep away moths, beetles, etc. Typical moth cake/ball smell, but the scent has never bothered me. It's also a good deodorizer for garage (near the cat box), laundry room and/or basement.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020

I like them very much and I buy them every 2-3 months.I replace them as soon as they evaporate.I hang them in almost every closet in my home, been doing this for years!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020

We have a storage unit and continue to hang these throughout the unit and we have zero mice issues

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020

Oh boy, the smell is next level. I had one in my bedroom closet for one night, & had to take it out. Going to stick to putting it just in my guest bedroom closet, & store my winter clothes in there. Had to store the extra ones in an exterior shed.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020

These are not unscented. The smell is so strong and gave me headaches.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019

No more moths for sure. Instead of the mind numbing smell of other mothballs, or the total uselessness of cedar applications, this wins by miles.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020

I hung them in my closet where there are wool products.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2020

These are perfect for hanging on. my garden trellis to keep moth away

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2020

It works great to repel insects. Not to strong the smell.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2020

They are moth cakes. They work. A 3 means meets expectations

とんでもない営業時間になってしまったデカ盛り中華料理店 ...
『月曜から夜ふかし』フェフ姉さんの変貌にマツコ驚愕「ちゃんとした番組に」 都内コインパーキング、奥の車をよく見ると… 発車不可能な詰みゲー状態だった 最新記事一覧 ブラック飲食店をよく利用するのは若者 そこに潜む負の連鎖 飲んだ後「〆のラーメン」が欠かせない人は◯◯し過ぎ? あなたは国政選挙に立候補してみたい?鍵を握るのは「20代女性」か 「キャー」と叫んだことある?女性の経験者の多さに驚愕 メー ...

「ユニクロ」×「イネス・ド・ラ・フレサンジュ」の“コージー ...
フレンチシックの象徴であり、ライフスタイルの提案者として知られる「イネス・ド・ラ・フレサンジュ」と「ユニクロ」の待望の 2021 年秋冬コラボコレクション「 UNIQLO / INES DE LA FRESSANGE 」が登場。 本コレクションは、イネスが冬の休暇を過ごしているという、美しい山間の風景がアーティストに愛されるスイスの小さな村、ロシニエールからインスパイア。豊かな自然に囲まれた、リラ ...

ブルース・ウィリスがロシアの新しいCMスターになった・・・本人 ...
顔画像を生成する技術を使ってブルース・ウィリスの表情の特徴を正確に再現し、これをロシアの撮影現場にいる俳優の顔部分に合成した。このハリウッドスターはCM製作期間のあいだ、米国に滞在したまま、自身の表情の使用とダイハードの主役としてのキャラの使用料をギャラとして受け取った(金額は未公表)。ヴェードモスチ紙によれば、ロシアの広告の専門家らは、ブルース・ウィリスに支払われた金額は、およそ1億〜2億円と ...