Godinger Bee Honey Jar by Godinger
Godinger Bee Honey Jar by Godinger
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Perfect for casual summertime meals or more festive dinner parties save; Includes 1 Bee – shaped honey jar; guests will be buzzing around your dinner table with this fun jar; Plated in Nickel for long – lasting durability and shine.; Dimensions: Approximately 6 Long x 2.5 High x 4 Wide
Godinger Bee Honey Jar
Silver/Clear
Godinger Bee Honey Jar
Silver/Clear
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Godinger
Model Number: 1663
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 14.1 x 12.7 cm
Package Weight: 0.41 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Godinger
Model Number: 1663
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 14.1 x 12.7 cm
Package Weight: 0.41 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Godinger
Byline
Brand: Godinger
Merchant
Sold by: オーエルジー
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 29, 2016
Beautiful item. Unfortunately also had to pay £11 on top of the price of it for Import Duty which was neither covered or mentioned in thr price paid or the description.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 13, 2016
It looks great
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on February 19, 2021
The original Godinger honeybee had antenna and the glass body unscrewed from the silver head and legs like a light bulb for "Easy Cleaning" All bee's have antenna. Without antenna, It's a typical "House Fly" The body of this knock-off has a screw on the underside of the bee between the legs that makes it most inconvenient to get at so you can remove the glass container to clean it. And it is even more inconvenient to put the screw back in after cleaning! But if you don't remove the glass to clean, it will immediately start forming Rust inside of the head because the inside is "Not" nickel plated. I washed it out when I got it without removing the glass body from the head and it had rust inside by next day where the water had settled inside the bottom of the head. When my husband removed the body to install antenna in it's head for me he noticed all the rust! So he removed the rust, installed the antenna and gave the inside of the head a couple of coats of clear coat to protect if from further rusting. Now I can wash the honeybee without removing the head everytime I use it and worrying about rusting it out. This honeybee a "Serving" Dish only. Not for constant use. Doesn't seal up airtight. The pictures they provide clearly show that for anyone wanting to purchase this as a storage container. This "Serving Dish" Full holds exactly 4 ounces, Not 6-8 ounces. I'm fine with that, you might not be if you were wanting something bigger. I knew my hubby could remedy the lack of antenna that a honey be should have, So with that in mind I bought it because I Really wanted a original Godinger honeybee and could not find one. If my hubby could not have turned it into a honeybee for me, I would Not have bought it. Now that I know what I know about the original Godinger honeybee and this dish, I would Not purchase this knock-off, over priced house Fly ever again.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2018
Large honey pot with open back. I don’t use it as a honey pot because it doesn’t seal and I am not a fan of attracting insects (to my insect) or dust to my honey. It would hold far more honey than any person or family could use in a single sitting.That said it’s really lovey and makes a great candy dish.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2021
This is the first time I’m using it and it rusted after one wash by hand!!!! Quite disappointed.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019
Perfect
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018
This bee is so whimsical! Goes great with the table decor and I placed some rock sugar in there for tea.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019
Very cute on our table
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2018
A very nice replica. It wonderfully matches my old Mappin & Webb honey bee.It was promptly sent and very well packaged.The little spoon though might easily be overseen and therefore thrown away with the foam protection. So be careful to unpack it also. It’s placed IN the polystyrene on the side
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020
I bought the little bee to hold sugar cubes - it holds between 12 & 14 cubes. It's very cute, has good weight on it so imo it doesn't feel flimsy. The tiny spoon would work great w/honey but not sugar cubes so I bought some tiny tongs instead.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2018
Overall happy, the wing hinge is very tight which is the part that broke on the last one. But we will 'bee' very careful and treat it gently.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018
Just perfect!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020
Novel gift for beekeeper or anyone who uses honey. Quite a large opening around spoon so I would be hesitant to leave honey in it all the time for fear that debris ITV insect would find their way to the honey. I likely will order again for my beekeeping friends.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2021
So pretty! I Love this!!! I purchased this for myself! I have a patient who raises Bees and brings me honey, this is a constant reminder of how wonderful my patient is and how grateful I am for the Bees that make such sweet yummy honey! Easy to clean and looks lovely on my kitchen table.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020
Very pretty. Would be perfect if it could seal completely, but it still works great as a candy dish or sugar packet holder.