ロッジ の 鋳鉄製 フライパン L10SK3ASHH41B 12 インチ [並行輸入品]

ロッジ の 鋳鉄製 フライパン L10SK3ASHH41B 12 インチ 並行輸入品
Rating
製品の詳細
The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch 2 Inch deep Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use, Superior heat retention and even cooking, Two assist handles for heavy lifting, Model: L10SK3ASHH41B

Lodge Cast is a best cast iron skillet L10SK3ASHH41B, 12-Inch cast iron pans
12 inch
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Lodge Cast
Model Number: ‎L10SK3ASHH41B
Package Dimensions: ‎48.3 x 33 x 5.1 cm
Material: ‎鋳鉄
Color: ‎ブラック
Size: ‎12 inch
Package Weight: ‎3.72 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎ロッジ(Lodge)
Item Weight: ‎8 Pounds
Byline
Visit the ロッジ(Lodge) Store
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2021

TL:DR: Great kitchen tool. Will last for years too!So when I was a little kin in the Boy Scouts I still remember going on camping trips and we would have cast iron skillets and dutch ovens. I remember distinctly reading that the cast iron skillet had Lodge on the bottom and one of the troop leaders said that skillet has been with the troop for over 20 years! If you are just getting into cooking with cast iron skillets, its a game changer that's been around for years and years.I'm sticking with the old school style of treating this like many BBQ enthusiasts do: don't wash it! Clean it with water, scour off food and keep it seasoned when not in use. This thing is such a breeze to use, a breeze to clean, and its the best tool in my kitchen next to the wooden spoon. The heat distributes evenly so cooking with all sorts of food will be easy since there are no spots that heat better than others. Also, the surface is nice and roomy so I can fit a lot in it.Lodge will run into a problem eventually because this more or less is a one-time sale. I don't think I will need to buy another one for 20+ years. But I'll be getting them as gifts to my kids so they have a lifetime kitchen tool. Great product!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2021

Great quality

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2021

Definitely not safe to cook on. Every time I try to wipe it off to clean the iron residue gets on the wash clothes and sponges. Never seen anything like that. After washing my hand smells very strong like metal. Disturbing.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2021

Classic—not only a wonderful pan but made in USA. How terrific is that??

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2021

Made my mother very happy

スケボーで注目のスケーターブランド『HUF(ハフ)』をU-STREAMで7/28 ...
時計、ファッション雑貨、フレグランス等の海外から輸入したブランド、トレンドアイテムを取り扱う輸入商社の株式会社ウエニ貿易(本社:東京都台東区代表取締役社長:宮上昌弘)は、販売サイト『U-STREAM』にて、今注目のスケボーのファッションブランド『HUF』の取り扱いを開始しました。 【ハフの歴史 about 『HUF』】 ストリートスケートボード界のレジェンド、“キース・ハフナゲル”が2002年にス ...

メイベリン ニューヨーク×ITZY バーチャルイベント開催決定!!
キャンペーンにご応募いただいた方先着2万名様をご招待 世界最大の仏化粧品会社ロレアルグループ(本社:パリ)の日本法人である 日本ロレアル株式会社(本社: 東京都新宿区/代表取締役社長 ジェローム・ブリュア)のメイクアップブランド「MAYBELLINE NEW YORK(メイベリン ニューヨーク)」 は、グローバル・スポークス・モデルの『ITZY』と共に、初のバーチャルイベントを9月19日(日)に開 ...

外観にも機能性にもこだわった「指紋認証スマートロック」大切な ...
合同会社つむぐは、濡れない!「指紋認証スマートロック」を、国内応援購入サイト「Makuake」(https://www.makuake.com/project/tumgu_rock/)にて2021年8月30日まで限定割引販売実施中! お陰様でプロジェクトが開始してから早々に目標達成できました!! ・現代版南京錠「指紋認証スマートロック」最大20人分、360度指紋認識、1秒以下での高速識別! ・1時 ...

Razerの周辺機器がもらえる「Razer Blade 2021 Summerプレゼント ...
RazerのゲーミングノートPC「Razer Blade」シリーズを購入すると、周辺機器がもらえるという「Razer Blade 2021 Summerプレゼントキャンペーン」が、8月3日(火)から始まっている。 これは、8月3日(火)0:00~9月30日(木)23:59までの期間中に、同社指定のRazer Bladeシリーズを購入した人が参加できるキャンペーンで、Laptop Stand Chr ...