LIFEFACTORYグラスボトル フリップキャップ 129225 [並行輸入品]
LIFEFACTORYグラスボトル フリップキャップ 129225 並行輸入品
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
LIFEFACTORYグラスボトル専用の交換用キャップです。サイズ問わずすべてのボトルに使用できます。「LIFEFACTORY」は現代のライフスタイルをより健康的にするために、家族みんなが毎日を安心して楽しく使えるよう、ガラスの純度やガラスを保護するスリーブにこだわり、カラフルなカラーバリエーションを展開しています。哺乳瓶メーカーとして設立したブランドですが、現在は大人向けのウォーターボトル、ワイン、ドリンクグラス、オーブン対応のフードコンテナと商品ラインを広げています。
W9×D7×H4.5cm
LIFEFACTORYグラスボトル専用の交換キャップ
シリコンキャップで開閉が簡単なフリップキャップ
素材:(キャップ)ポリプロピレン、(飲み口キャップ、パッキン)シリコン樹脂
アメリカ製
食洗機:使用可
W9×D7×H4.5cm
LIFEFACTORYグラスボトル専用の交換キャップ
シリコンキャップで開閉が簡単なフリップキャップ
素材:(キャップ)ポリプロピレン、(飲み口キャップ、パッキン)シリコン樹脂
アメリカ製
食洗機:使用可
Item Model
250005
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 8.89 x 6.99 x 7.62 cm; 45.36 g
Manufacturer: LIFEFACTORY
Item model number: 250005
Country of Origin: USA
Product Dimensions: 8.89 x 6.99 x 7.62 cm; 45.36 g
Manufacturer: LIFEFACTORY
Item model number: 250005
Country of Origin: USA
Byline
Brand: LIFEFACTORY
Merchant
Ships from Amazon.co.jp Sold by Amazon.co.jp
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 28, 2018
great lid, much better than the straw cap
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2017
So far, so good. The seals on these caps come out often and are difficult to re-insert, but even if you manage to get it back in place, it doesn't fully seal again. So, we bought three replacement ones. I'm so thankful Amazon carried these, as the Lifefactory website didn't offer just lids. The bottles they go on last "forever," and I wish the lids did too. It says they are dishwasher safe, and the bottles certainly are, but we never put caps in the dishwasher anymore as that seems to make the seals come loose faster. Since we've already invested quite a few dollars in the many Lifefactory water bottles we have (great colors!), I don't want to switch to a different brand that might have better caps. But, I do wish these lasted longer.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2016
I like that this is made in the US and that got me all excited and my expectations were really high. But the issue is that the flip cap makes the water taste funny and that is missing the point of having a glass bottle. I prefer the regular cap where you drink straight from the glass bottle but I got this one for when I am driving and can't spend much focus on not-spilling (the glass bottle's opening is too wide). I like the handle though and unlike some reviewers I have no issue drinking from this, the water comes out at a regular speed without the need to "suck". I am just disappointed that the manufacturer could not find a material that does not taste so bad.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2017
This was leaking at first. Upon close inspection of the rubber seal, I noticed some shmutz on the seal. It require quite a bit of work to remove it with a bristle brush but I finally got it off and now it works like it should. Unsure if it was sent like that, as I hadn't used it yet- either way, works great now! This was a replacement for the sucky straw (no pun intended) contraption that came with the bottle.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2015
I love the flip-cap. I have at least 6 of these bottles, 2 of which were the straw tops and 2 regular lids. I hated the straw tops because they were a nuisance (they would break, or you couldn't get much out of them) and drinking out of the bottle was sometimes messy. I replaced all the lids with the flip-cap ones. I am extremely happy! They are easy to drink from, you can tuck the lid under the handle for extended use, and they close easily. I am not sure i would trust the closed lid if it were upside-down, but i have never tried.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2014
This cap works well in that it allows me to drink from my water bottle without removing the lid completely and it is fairly spill proof. I know that the seal is not perfect and therefore I make sure to carry and keep the bottle up right when transporting it. I would not stick the bottle into my backpack with this lid. There have been times when I have used the original lid that came with the bottle to transport liquids and then switched to this one once I got to work. Overall this functions as expected. It would be nice if it was spill proof, but it works well based on the known limitation.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2014
I knew exactly what I was buying here, hence the five stars. It's perfect for my needs. Be warned if you don't know these tops, this is not a bottle top that allows you to flip the bottle over in your bag and still expect your things to stay dry. This is the perfect top for me when I go to the gym and do not want to have to keep unscrewing my regular top. If you're looking for a bottle that you can throw in your bag and not worry about spillage, then make sure to purchase the life factory original screw top.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2017
I bough this when my cap with the straw kept sucking water out while it was closed. I drink out of this one sideways because it's too thin to put my top lip under but if I put my lip over I can't get much water out. So I drink out of it sideways.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2016
I switched from the straw cap to the flip cap after being frustrated with a constant kink in my straw and unfortunately am disappointed with this as well. It is hard to get on right and often leaks on me... to the point where I try to refill it through the spout rather than unscrew it once I have it on right. Wanted to love this brand but sadly am still disappointed.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2018
I was looking for something to replace the straw lids (which "burp" and "spew" when the liquid in them gets the least bit warm). These are exactly what I wanted!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2013
This lid as a huge improvement over the lid that has no flip-top (unless of course you like that style of water bottle). It is easier to drink when moving or laying down because of the smaller spout. I gave this product only 4 stars because the spout is a bit awkward when used straight-on to your mouth. It was difficult to maintain a stream of water without a bunch of air gaps. My bf figured out that if we turn the spout sideways it was much easier to get a stream of water rather than hiccups of it. Overall this lid is sturdy and I love how you can put this lid and bottle in the dishwasher.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2017
Its been almost 2 weeks we bought this, and the silicon cap teared up! Do not buy this. We are very disappointed by Lifefactory products
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2018
I love the bottle, but I go through a cap each year. The flip top ends up ripping at the top and causing leaks.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2014
Originally I had the the wide mouth screw cap for my bottle. I bought the flip cap so it'll be easier to sip on water when driving, etc. Though the silicon will generally stay on well and be resistant from sliding open, it has opened once in my bag but I caught it in time. I try to wash the cap in the morning and definitely every evening to keep it from acquiring an odor. You can push the silicon so it pops inside-out for better cleaning.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2014
I bought this to replace the straw top that I had gotten on my bottle when I bought it. I wanted something that would be less likely to cause wrinkles around my mouth (from the constant puckering to drink). I worry more about leaking with this top though. On the plus side, it is easier to clean.
【Amazonタイムセール祭り中!】憧れのブランド品がお買い得価格に ...
Amazonでは、2021年8月17日(火)9時から8月19日(木)23時59分まで『Amazon タイムセール祭り』を開催中!お買い得な商品をゲットして“自分時間”を満喫しよう。 ■『Amazonタイムセール祭り』は人気ブランドアイテムをお得にゲットするチャンス! ▶最大5000ポイント還元ポイントアップキャンペーン中 COACHやGUCCI、BURBERRYといった憧れのブランド品が、お買い得 ...
並行輸入品、お得か商売敵か 偽物だまされぬポイントは
海外のキャラクターグッズを「並行輸入」して販売していた大阪の業者が昨年、窮地に陥った。日本国内での販売権を持つ企業が取引先に「並行輸入品の販売はやめて」と伝えたためだった。並行輸入品は一般的に国内正規品より安いため人気があるが、偽物が紛れ込むリスクもあるとされる。消費者はどう向き合っていけばいいのか。 「取引やめる」突然の通告 昨年の年明け早々、大阪市の輸入品販売会社の電話が鳴った。ゲームセンター ...
FPS フリーク GALAXY ギャラクシー PS4 PS5 海外並行輸入品
‼️新品未開封品‼️●購入手続き後24時間以内に発送✨●お値下げ不可です。●メルカリ便での発送は行っておりません。PS4・PS5対応、コントローラーフリークになります。FPSゲームの操作性の向上はもちろん、指の負担が軽減されるので長時間のプレイにも適しています✨送料を下げて価格に反映させる為、パッケージは付属せず本体のみでお送りいたします。(緩衝材付き封筒でお送りします) ...