Logic LPGI3/62-6349-83 Reversible Griddle
Logic LPGI3/62-6349-83 Reversible Griddle
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
LODGE社の多年にわたる研究により、すぐに使える慣らし済みダッチオーヴン「LODGELOGIC」が誕生しました。長年使い込んだもののように表面がコーティングされ風格ある製品に仕上がっています。キャストアイアン(鋳鉄)は鉄よりも石に近い、熱しにくく冷めにくい性質を持っています。フォルム全体が高品位な鋳鉄でできています。5mmという肉厚の造りがその金属的特性をさらに高めています。他の調理器具にはない抜群の熱制御力をもたらし、食材の旨みを芯から引き出しています。熱をやんわりと伝えます。熱の伝わりが非常に穏やかで、火から食材へ直に熱を伝えることはありません。コゲつきの心配が少なく、じっくりと丁寧な調理を行うことができます。熱をまんべんなく蓄えます。非常に優れた蓄熱製を備えています。熱は均一に器全体を廻り、たっぷりとムラなく蓄えられ、その後、食材を包むように加熱していきます。熱をしっかりと安定させます。高い熱保持力を備えています。ステーキ肉など冷たい食材に触れても熱をしっかりと安定させ、組織を壊さずに旨みを閉じ込めることができます。ゆっくりと冷めていきます。長い時間をかけて放熱します。その冷めていく時間の中で余熱調理を行い、料理をさらに深い味わいへと仕上げていきます。フラット面と油を落とす凹凸グリル面で食材に合わせて使い分けができます。
Manufacturer Part Number: LPGI3
Width x Depth x Height: 20.2 x 10.4 x 1.0 inches (508 x 265
Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.4 kg)
Made in the USA
Code Number: 6-0070-1001
Manufacturer Part Number: LPGI3
Width x Depth x Height: 20.2 x 10.4 x 1.0 inches (508 x 265
Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.4 kg)
Made in the USA
Code Number: 6-0070-1001
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ロッジ(Lodge)
Part number: LPGI3
Product Dimensions: 50.8 x 26.67 x 2.07 cm; 6.12 Kg
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Number Of Pieces: 1
Batteries Included: No
Batteries Required?: No
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 50.8 x 26.7 x 2.1 cm
Part number: LPGI3
Product Dimensions: 50.8 x 26.67 x 2.07 cm; 6.12 Kg
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Number Of Pieces: 1
Batteries Included: No
Batteries Required?: No
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 50.8 x 26.7 x 2.1 cm
Byline
Brand: ロッジ(Lodge)
Merchant
Sold by: 激安!タンタンショップ
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2021
It is a good, heavy duty grill pan, and distributes heat well as with any lodge product. But the handles!!! They make me so mad, because they cut into the actual space that could be used for cooking, and expose part of the burner as a result. So if you accidentally flip a pancake too far over, that batter is going directly onto the burner.I HATE THE HANDLES SO MUCH!!!! I wish I had known they were included in the 20 inch space, or I would have gotten something else without handles. Because of how they sit directly on the burner, they can't even be used for their intended purpose. Such a crappy design.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2021
We put this on our barbecue to cook our chicken and we love it. You cook the chicken very evenly. It is easy to clean and then I put it right back on the barbecue.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2021
This is and American made product and it shows. It cost a little more but you can't beat the quality. In this case you get what you pay for.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2021
This griddle came preseasoned and is very easy to clean. It fits perfectly over 2 burners on my range and also on my grill. The best part is it’s heavy enough that the heat distributes evenly across the whole surface. No hotspots!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2021
I was only looking for the flat griddle for pressed burgers and fried eggs, and steaks. Tried the grill side and was not impressed what so ever, not easy to clean at all. So I only use the side I purchased it for. I have no complaints, wipes down easy, heats perfectly, and cooks evenly.