OXO Good Grips Nylon Spoon , blk

OXO Good Grips Nylon Spoon , blk
Rating
製品の詳細
Style Name:ナイロン フォーク
OXO, nylon square turner has a wide surface to reverse your non stick cookware for your eggs, grilled cheese and more. Heavy Duty Nylon is heat resistant to 400 degrees Celsius, soft, comfortable grip, metal accents style is shown. It is dishwasher safe.

OXO International
1190300
1
Brand New
0.22
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎OXO
Model Number: ‎1190700
Package Dimensions: ‎38.1 x 9.7 x 2.1 cm
Material: ‎ナイロン
Color: ‎ブラック
Package Weight: ‎0.07 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎OXO (オクソー)
Item Weight: ‎68 g
Byline
Visit the OXO (オクソー) Store
Merchant
Sold by: 大きな市場
All Variant
B003L0OOVW, B003L0OOTE, B003L0OOVC, B003L0OOS0, B003L0OOUS, B003L0OOWQ, B003L0OOXK
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B003L0OOVW: ナイロン お玉
B003L0OOTE: ナイロン製 ラザニア フライ返し
B003L0OOVC: ナイロン フォーク
B003L0OOS0: ナイロン 丸型 フライ返し
B003L0OOUS: Nylon Spoon
B003L0OOWQ: ナイロン スパゲッティサーバー
B003L0OOXK: ナイロン 穴あきスプーン
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021

I guess I've just been lucky that mine last way longer, for the most part, than what most reviews say about low-price kitchen equipment. This is a long spatula (or flipper?) and it's thin enough to get underneath the food I'm flipping to work like I want it to.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021

What's there's to say about such a simple kitchen staple.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021

Perfect for dipping food from a pot especially if you have a ceramic pot because it doesn't scratch it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021

Love the quality

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021

Very sturdy and works great!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 5, 2021

Works as intended! Great study quality !!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

I got this spatula in March of this year and have maybe used it 3 times. Today we used it for pancakes and it started peeling and getting black junk in the food! See the picture I added. Not the OXO quality I’m used to…

N/A
Reviewed in France on July 4, 2021

Superbe produit, le prix est largement mériter, vous ne serez pas déçu

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021

Great for manipulating food like scrambled eggs, cooking beacon, etc. Has great balance and cleans up easy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021

I gave this 5 stars because it is a well built functional cooking fork. I chose to return mine because I needed a fork with sharper tines. Oxo was very responsive and returned my money instantly with no fuss. I enjoy purchasing products from a company who values their customers.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 2, 2021

Great quality

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021

The tips aren't sharp...couldn't stick a soft cube of butter.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

The finish is too slick and the spaghetti slips out of it easily and falls back into the pot of water.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

Very pleased with the fork. Nice sturdy fork.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021

Works fine

How Hamilton has lifted Norris’ F1 self-belief: on and off track
McLaren Formula 1 driver Lando Norris makes no bones of the fact that he is a bit of a self-doubter. Despite all he has achieved in his motor racing career, and especially amid what has been a stellar ...

Can my large beer belly become a medium beer belly?
Since my first training session last Saturday, I've been paying attention to my diet and have done twice weight trainings by myself. Before I started session with my trainer yesterday, my weight and b ...

How Hamilton has lifted Norris’ F1 self-belief: on and off track
McLaren Formula 1 driver Lando Norris makes no bones of the fact that he is a bit of a self-doubter. Despite all he has achieved in his motor racing career, and especially amid what has been a stellar ...

Can my large beer belly become a medium beer belly?
Since my first training session last Saturday, I've been paying attention to my diet and have done twice weight trainings by myself. Before I started session with my trainer yesterday, my weight and b ...

How Hamilton has lifted Norris’ F1 self-belief: on and off track
McLaren Formula 1 driver Lando Norris makes no bones of the fact that he is a bit of a self-doubter. Despite all he has achieved in his motor racing career, and especially amid what has been a stellar ...

Can my large beer belly become a medium beer belly?
Since my first training session last Saturday, I've been paying attention to my diet and have done twice weight trainings by myself. Before I started session with my trainer yesterday, my weight and b ...