OXO Ice Pail with Tongs

OXO Ice Pail with Tongs
Rating
Descriptions
Design:アイスペール
氷が溶けにくく外装に水滴もついにくいダブルウォール仕様。

Size:9*10.5*16cm
Materials: Body: Saturated polyester resin, Squeezer: Saturated polyester, Tray: Polypropylene, Stainless steel
Country of Origin: China.
Item Model
‎11169200
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎19.56 x 19.81 x 22.1 cm; 1.09 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎OXO(オクソー)
Item model number‏: ‎11169200
Byline
Visit the OXO (オクソー) Store
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B0036X4YOG, B003AIKP0O, B016BA0A3Y, B0000DAQ93, B01731H1AK, B01LYNQRWP
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B0036X4YOG: Double Jigger Cups
B003AIKP0O: マドラー
B016BA0A3Y: アイスペール
B0000DAQ93: カクテルストレーナー
B01731H1AK: カクテルシェーカー
B01LYNQRWP: バースプーン
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2021

The title says it all.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021

I WANTED to love this so much - I chose it because of the positive reviews and history with good OXO products. But the wide mouth of both the large and small sides causes me to spill when I’m trying to fill to the top, especially if I’m working quickly. And spilled booze is a sad, sad thing. Wahhhh.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2021

My favorite jigger. The only reason I had to re-buy is I chopped the old one up in the disposal. Had it for years. I looked at others but this one just has the right form and function.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2021

Why did I wait so long??? Makes life easier- may buy another

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 16, 2021

Se siente resistente a la manoBuen productoProducto con detalles mejores en comparación a otros

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2021

Unfortunately, this leaks. I don’t know if it’s a design flaw or just an issue with the manufacturing. OXO helped make it right and gave me credit for a different product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

Perfect, natural feeling grip. All my old Hawthorne strainers will be getting the ax and replaced with these !

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

All my other measuring stuff was in ml. This one is in OZ and I don't have to do the math for conversions.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021

Handy little item to have. When making mixed drinks I found that taste improved immensely when the recommended amount was added. Looks good, easy to use, should have bought one a long time ago.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

Great insulation

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

Looks good. Feels good.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

This jigger taints the alcohol with the flavor of steel. Gross.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

i love using this to measure out my creamer for my coffee & teas, definitely a great addition and super sturdy

N/A
Reviewed in Germany on June 3, 2021

Sieht schön aus - und das wäre dann auch schon der einzige positive Punkt. Denn eine Grundvoraussetzung für einen Shaker ist, dass er beim Schütteln dicht ist. Das ist bei diesem leider nicht der Fall, egal wie sehr man es auch versucht. Schade, eigentlich hatten wir mit anderen Produkten des Herstellers bisher nur gute Erfahrungen.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2021

I love this muddler! The handle is long and comfortable and you can throw the entire thing in the dishwasher.

21歳コルダ、1日2試合のダブルヘッダー制し単複で初戦突破<男子 ...
男子テニスのシティ・オープン(アメリカ/ワシントンDC、ハード、ATP500)は3日、シングルス2回戦が行われ、第12シードのS・コルダ(アメリカ)が世界ランク61位のV・ポスピシル(カナダ)を7-5, 6-4のストレートで破り、初戦突破を果たした。 【錦織 コルダらシティOP対戦表】シード勢は1回戦免除のため、この日が初戦だったコルダはこの試合、11本のサービスエースを決めて、ファーストサービス ...

キリオス組が第3シード撃破
男子テニスのシティ・オープン(アメリカ/ワシントンDC、ハード、ATP500)は4日、ダブルス1回戦が行われ、ワイルドカード(主催者推薦)で出場したN・キリオス(オーストラリア)/ F・ティアフォー(アメリカ)組が第3シードのR・ボパンナ(インド)/ I・ドディグ(クロアチア)組を7-5, 1-6, [11-9]のフルセットで破り、初戦を突破した。 キリオス/ ティアフォー組はこの試合、ファースト ...

返球不可能なボレー決め白星
男子テニスのスイス・ オープン・グシュタード(スイス/グシュタード、レッド クレー、ATP250)は19日、シングルス1回戦が行われ、第6シードのB・ペール(フランス)が世界ランク130位のJ・コバリク(スロバキア)を6-3,7-6 (7-2)のストレートで破って初戦突破を果たすとともに、今季シングルスツアーで5試合目の白星をあげた。 世界ランク49位のペールはこの日、ファーストサービスが入ったと ...

ビールに黒コショウ!? ピリッとくる『東京クラフト〈スパイシー ...
なかなか出かけられない今夏、ピリッと刺激的なビールはいかがだろう。人気のクラフトビール「東京クラフト」シリーズから、ブラックペッパーのパンチがクセになる、スパイスビール『東京クラフト〈スパイシーエール〉』が期間限定で新発売だ。いつもとは一味違う味と刺激を、ビール大好きな記者がお試ししてみた。

キリオス/ ティアフォー組、第3シード撃破でシティOP初戦突破 ...
男子テニスのシティ・オープン(アメリカ/ワシントンDC、ハード、ATP500)は4日、ダブルス1回戦が行われ、ワイルドカード(主催者推薦)で出場したN・キリオス(オーストラリア)/ F・ティアフォー(アメリカ)組が第3シードのR・ボパンナ(インド)/ I・ドディグ(クロアチア)組を7-5, 1-6, [11-9]のフルセットで破り、初戦を突破した。 【キリオス ビッグ3は「神」】 キリオス/ ティ ...

21歳コルダ、1日2試合のダブルヘッダー制し単複で初戦突破<男子 ...
男子テニスのシティ・オープン(アメリカ/ワシントンDC、ハード、ATP500)は3日、シングルス2回戦が行われ、第12シードのS・コルダ(アメリカ)が世界ランク61位のV・ポスピシル(カナダ)を7-5, 6-4のストレートで破り、初戦突破を果たした。 【錦織 コルダらシティOP対戦表】シード勢は1回戦免除のため、この日が初戦だったコルダはこの試合、11本のサービスエースを決めて、ファーストサービス ...

キリオス組が第3シード撃破
男子テニスのシティ・オープン(アメリカ/ワシントンDC、ハード、ATP500)は4日、ダブルス1回戦が行われ、ワイルドカード(主催者推薦)で出場したN・キリオス(オーストラリア)/ F・ティアフォー(アメリカ)組が第3シードのR・ボパンナ(インド)/ I・ドディグ(クロアチア)組を7-5, 1-6, [11-9]のフルセットで破り、初戦を突破した。 キリオス/ ティアフォー組はこの試合、ファースト ...

返球不可能なボレー決め白星
男子テニスのスイス・ オープン・グシュタード(スイス/グシュタード、レッド クレー、ATP250)は19日、シングルス1回戦が行われ、第6シードのB・ペール(フランス)が世界ランク130位のJ・コバリク(スロバキア)を6-3,7-6 (7-2)のストレートで破って初戦突破を果たすとともに、今季シングルスツアーで5試合目の白星をあげた。 世界ランク49位のペールはこの日、ファーストサービスが入ったと ...

ビールに黒コショウ!? ピリッとくる『東京クラフト〈スパイシー ...
なかなか出かけられない今夏、ピリッと刺激的なビールはいかがだろう。人気のクラフトビール「東京クラフト」シリーズから、ブラックペッパーのパンチがクセになる、スパイスビール『東京クラフト〈スパイシーエール〉』が期間限定で新発売だ。いつもとは一味違う味と刺激を、ビール大好きな記者がお試ししてみた。

キリオス/ ティアフォー組、第3シード撃破でシティOP初戦突破 ...
男子テニスのシティ・オープン(アメリカ/ワシントンDC、ハード、ATP500)は4日、ダブルス1回戦が行われ、ワイルドカード(主催者推薦)で出場したN・キリオス(オーストラリア)/ F・ティアフォー(アメリカ)組が第3シードのR・ボパンナ(インド)/ I・ドディグ(クロアチア)組を7-5, 1-6, [11-9]のフルセットで破り、初戦を突破した。 【キリオス ビッグ3は「神」】 キリオス/ ティ ...