Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set by Pyrex

Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set by Pyrex
Rating
Descriptions
Set includes: (1) each 1-quart, 1-1/2-Quart, and 2-1/2-Quart Glass Mixing Bowls; Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors; Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe; Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty

Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
3-Piece
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎World Kitchen (PA)
Model Number: ‎1118441
Package Dimensions: ‎28.8 x 27.7 x 6.9 cm
Volume: ‎1 Liters
Package Weight: ‎2.8 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Pyrex
Capacity: ‎1 Quarts
Byline
Brand: Pyrex
Merchant
Ships from AYESEL Sold by AYESEL
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in Australia on June 27, 2021

I love the glass bowls - they're functional and easy to wash.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021

Very nice glass bowls. I love them. The factory packaging with these bowls is just perfect, shipping too, came safety. Thank you Amazon.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021

Great bowls! Use these all the time!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021

the bowls were returned for a refund BECAUSE one of them has a chip in its rim so they were never used!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

These bowls are very nice and heavy in a good way. These bowls are not flimsy and are easy to handle and clean up. I got them mostly because I needed another bowl for my fur balls water. I also have a opossum that comes to visit, and with the hot weather, Jasper will need to find water easily too. I do plan to order another set for cooking as well. You can't beat the price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2021

great product 3 bowl set. Heavy duty. Love this item

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2021

Easy to clean

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

This is the third time I bought this set. A very sturdy, versatile set of glass bowls. Can be used in the fridge, oven, microwave oven etc. Simply can't miss this in the kitchen.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021

A classic for EVERY kitchen. Hard to live without these. ?

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2021

The bowls are hard to separate and pick up from the stack. There is not enough room to get my fingers under the flange to lift them. Otherwise great bowels. Nice size.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2021

They are nice but smaller than I thought they would be.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2021

I love how thick the glass is. It hold a great amount of whatever I’m mixing... I’ve used a hand blender with it, with no issue. Storage is easy. They’re also good with heat as well.. 5 stars for me.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2021

I had had a three bowl set of Pyrex mixing bowls for over 50 years. I chipped the edge of largest bowl so thought I would buy new set. I wasn’t sure of volume of previous set but this product looked like the right one.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021

I assumed because it was Pyrex the bowls would be good. I wish I saved the packaging or I would have returned them. The inside edges of the bowls are too sharp of an edge and so they shed little slivers of glass constantly. No way I could trust the bowls so I had to throw them away. Total waste of money and great disappointment in Pyrex.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021

thank you, product came just as stated in description and in a timely manner

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

DREAM THEATER、2年8ヶ月ぶりオリジナル・アルバム『A View From The Top Of ...
DREAM THEATERの2年8ヶ月ぶりとなるオリジナル・スタジオ・アルバム『A View From The Top Of The World』が10月22日に発売されることが決定した!   InsideOut/ソニーミュージック移籍第2弾、通算15作目となる『A View From The Top Of The World』は、世界中に熱狂的なファンを生み出してきた彼らならではの要素はそのまま ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

DREAM THEATER、2年8ヶ月ぶりオリジナル・アルバム『A View From The Top Of ...
DREAM THEATERの2年8ヶ月ぶりとなるオリジナル・スタジオ・アルバム『A View From The Top Of The World』が10月22日に発売されることが決定した!   InsideOut/ソニーミュージック移籍第2弾、通算15作目となる『A View From The Top Of The World』は、世界中に熱狂的なファンを生み出してきた彼らならではの要素はそのまま ...

ReoNa『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」のミュージック ...
ReoNaが、9月1日にリリ スするEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』に収録されている「生命線」のミュ ジックビデオをYouTubeにて公開した。 ReoNa 『生命線』-Music Vide ...

ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開
ReoNa、ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」MV公開 1. 蚊を潰した快感得られるスタンプ 2. 中ふわふわ「クロワッサン椅子」 3. パインクリエイト、ハリネズミ型のカラ… 4. 賃貸も「スマホで家鍵」低価格も 5. Google初のスマホチップがすごい 6. 信頼のDAC製テントポールを採用。5分で… 7. パナソニックが「東京2020」 ...

ReoNa、『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』特典情報
ReoNaが2021年9月1日(水)にリリースする、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌「生命線」を収録したEP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、先着購入者特典情報&商品封入応募特典情報が公開された。

歌手ReoNaさん、家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌 ...
【アニメイトタイムズ】人気歌手ReoNaさんが、今夏発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』主題歌「生命線」を担当! 同楽曲を収録したEP「月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG ...

ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開 ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の ...
ReoNa、新曲「生命線」MV公開ゲーム『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon-』の主題歌 ReoNaが、2021年9月1日にリリースする新作EP『月姫 -A piece of blue glass moon- THEME SONG E.P.』より、収録曲「生命線」のミュージックビデオを公開した。 その他の画像 新曲「生命線」は、今年の夏に発売の家庭用ゲーム『月姫 -A p ...

DREAM THEATER、2年8ヶ月ぶりオリジナル・アルバム『A View From The Top Of ...
DREAM THEATERの2年8ヶ月ぶりとなるオリジナル・スタジオ・アルバム『A View From The Top Of The World』が10月22日に発売されることが決定した!   InsideOut/ソニーミュージック移籍第2弾、通算15作目となる『A View From The Top Of The World』は、世界中に熱狂的なファンを生み出してきた彼らならではの要素はそのまま ...