[Rachael Ray] reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2

Rachael Ray reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2
Rating
製品の詳細
Color:オレンジ
The Land of the Free and the home of the popular cooking at home is suggested to sirikonta-na-setto reityerurei Excellent for pots and pans without scratching to choose from.

Lovely designed turner.
Heat resistant up to 400 degrees F and effects.
DIP pots, pans without scratching resistant silicone material.
You can also angle with drop shape make it comfortable to hand in liquid to prevent this with a 350 degree F heat resistant.
Dishwasher safe with care instructions attached.
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Rachael Ray
Model Number: ‎51210
Package Dimensions: ‎39.6 x 6.6 x 1.8 cm
Material: ‎ナイロン
Color: ‎オレンジ
Size: ‎2-Piece
Package Weight: ‎0.11 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Rachael Ray
Country of Origin: ‎China
Byline
Brand: Rachael Ray
Merchant
Sold by: Y & M Enterprises
All Variant
B000YDTTZA
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
オレンジ
Variation Details
B000YDTTZA: オレンジ
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2020

I bought Rachel Ray pots and pans and I bought replacement spatula's when the one that came with the set of pans started to shred. Unfortunately, both the pots and pans and the spatula are not made for gas stoves. The first burns off the bottom. When I rinse the pans after use, blue from the pan's color comes off. The spatula I've had only a month, and it's showing wear and tear. I use it for saute-ing and the edges are melting and the plastic peels off like a string bean. I'm disappointed in her products and will probably not buy anything with her name on it. I expected more quality control from her.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2020

Been using these at home quite often and absolutely love them.Makes me wonder what people are doing to them to get the melting/deteriorating they are "claiming" they get.Maybe I'll update this review in 5 years to see how they are holding up but so far, they have worked absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier with the purchase!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2019

I absolutely love these Rachael Ray spatulas! After fumbling with "too-thick" spatulas to flip flapjacks, these spatulas are perfect for flipping. They work well turning bacon, fish, chicken , even burgers, in the skillet. Also ideal for removing cookies from a baking sheet. They are the perfect size for using when cooking. I just wish I had bought them sooner. And the low price can't be beat! I plan to get another set for my camping box.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019

I searched this product out because I had the smaller one in this set years ago. I only had to buy another because my original ran away with the demon who takes one of every pair of my favorite socks from either my washer or dryer!!! This product really is versatile- I love it for my mini pie cooker because it’s small enough to maneuver in between AND it isn’t just metal with plastic over it so it won’t scratch the pie maker either. Easy to wash, can be used in high temperatures too so I don’t have to worry about what I use it around or to cook with and is almost it’s own colander or pasta/veggie scoop!!!! The only thing I wish is that it came in red still like my original because my kitchen has red accents and my mom’s is blue so she keeps trying to sneak this new set into her purse!!!! Thankfully “Santa” already bought her another set of her own!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2020

I really like these spatulas. At first I wasn’t sure because of a couple heat comments and the price. These far exceeded my expectations. I have no heat issues and I have used the with a cast iron skillet at very high temps. Of course you minimize contact time but that is what you should do anyway. I would definitely buy again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018

Got these to go with my new RR nonstick pan since my boys and husband like to use metal utensils in them. I LOVE these things! So glad I got the pair of two. They are strong and hold up well. Easy to clean with a quick wash even when food gunk is stuck on they clean easy and fast. Used every day and they still look like new.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2019

My entire kitchen is blue and white. I am careful about adding new tools to be sure they fit the color scheme. I have ordered other Rachel Ray kitchen items (vinegar and oil dispensers, lasagna dish, etc.) and the blue has been beautiful. I ordered these flippers to add to the containers of kitchen tools that sit beside my stove. I was very disappointed to see that these are actually purple. They do not look anything like the blue Rachel Ray items I am used to and they definitely don't match my other kitchen tools. See a comparison between my blue spatula and the purple RR spatulas in the photos.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2021

I like the sturdiness of these turners and the depth of the base. I only had silicone turners before purchasing these and I always reach for this tool when I'm cooking.This is not a complaint, but an observation. I'm left-handed and the angle of this turner is for right-handed people. I didn't think about that before I bought it. I'm not adept enough with my right hand to flip food so I'll keep on keeping on. LOL

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2021

These turners are very thick, and do not slide easily under most items. The large turner also has a bit too much flex. I’ve found myself really only using these to serve, they aren’t very useful to cook with.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019

Got a set for mom as a stocking stuffer and ended up giving it to her a few weeks early and throwing a bunch of hers out. She's has been having an absolute praise fit on how wonderful these are so I got her a 2nd pair. And will probably get her several more sets in the near future. If I could give more than five ⭐'s I would happily do so!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2021

I must admit when I received these spatulas, I did not think I would like them due to the texture and the light weight. I processed a return to Amazon and was told my account was credited and to keep the spatulas. I washed them and put them in the drawer for just in case. Well, they have become my go to spatulas. They are very sturdy and easy to clean.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019

For 60 years I've used the standard square spatula. I've destroyed so many new non-stick pans scrambling my eggs and turning meat with it or a fork. I decided to give these a try. I LOVE them. So easy to use on scramble eggs or to flip a burger or piece of chicken. Very, very easty to clean and little sticks to the edges. The larger one is perfect for pancakes. Yup I'm a convert.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2021

Do not buy this product. The very first use the spatula melted over medium heat. Then when I tried to let it cool and clean it, it snapped in half. What a disappointment.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019

Used 1 time and the end melted. I didn't have it over high heat and it wasn't left in the pan. I just used it to turn some chicken over in a pan. I don't recommend and I would never buy again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019

I like their size. Make no mistake, these are not silicon. They are hard nylon. I only wish that the end that slides under the food was more tapered. The ends are very blunt and sometimes don't glide under what you're flipping easily. That's the only reason for four stars.

Rachael Ray Reveals She Has Purchased a Home in Tuscany: 'My Life's Goal'
Rachael Ray shares the news for the first time in the Fall 2021 issue of her magazine, Rachael Ray In Season, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal ...

Rachael Ray's New Cookbook Is Her Most Personal Yet & It's Available For Pre-Order Now
We’ve been getting cooking lessons from Rachael Ray since we were kids. 30 Minute Meals was one of the first cooking shows we ever watched, and it legit taught us how to make homemade tasty meals that ...

Rachael Ray's Cacio e Pepe Popcorn With Bacon Will Elevate Your Movie-Night Snacking
Popcorn is practically synonymous with movie nights, whether you’re watching at home or in a theater. But gathering together as a family, at home, sharing one giant bowl is so fun. It’s a classic for ...

Pensacola Humane Society receives $50,000 Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant | Causes
The Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant is a grant program that provides grants to shelters for euthanasia reduction initiatives.

Rachael Ray Purchased A Home In Tuscany After Losing Her Passport In Her House Fire
Rachael Ray has achieved her ultimate life goal: purchasing a home in Tuscany, Italy. After losing her home last August due to a devastating fire, the Food Network star will now be calling Italy home.

Rachael Ray Reveals She Has Purchased a Home in Tuscany: 'My Life's Goal'
Rachael Ray shares the news for the first time in the Fall 2021 issue of her magazine, Rachael Ray In Season, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal ...

Rachael Ray's New Cookbook Is Her Most Personal Yet & It's Available For Pre-Order Now
We’ve been getting cooking lessons from Rachael Ray since we were kids. 30 Minute Meals was one of the first cooking shows we ever watched, and it legit taught us how to make homemade tasty meals that ...

Rachael Ray's Cacio e Pepe Popcorn With Bacon Will Elevate Your Movie-Night Snacking
Popcorn is practically synonymous with movie nights, whether you’re watching at home or in a theater. But gathering together as a family, at home, sharing one giant bowl is so fun. It’s a classic for ...

Pensacola Humane Society receives $50,000 Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant | Causes
The Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant is a grant program that provides grants to shelters for euthanasia reduction initiatives.

Rachael Ray Purchased A Home In Tuscany After Losing Her Passport In Her House Fire
Rachael Ray has achieved her ultimate life goal: purchasing a home in Tuscany, Italy. After losing her home last August due to a devastating fire, the Food Network star will now be calling Italy home.

Rachael Ray Reveals She Has Purchased a Home in Tuscany: 'My Life's Goal'
Rachael Ray shares the news for the first time in the Fall 2021 issue of her magazine, Rachael Ray In Season, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal ...

Rachael Ray's New Cookbook Is Her Most Personal Yet & It's Available For Pre-Order Now
We’ve been getting cooking lessons from Rachael Ray since we were kids. 30 Minute Meals was one of the first cooking shows we ever watched, and it legit taught us how to make homemade tasty meals that ...

Rachael Ray's Cacio e Pepe Popcorn With Bacon Will Elevate Your Movie-Night Snacking
Popcorn is practically synonymous with movie nights, whether you’re watching at home or in a theater. But gathering together as a family, at home, sharing one giant bowl is so fun. It’s a classic for ...

Pensacola Humane Society receives $50,000 Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant | Causes
The Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant is a grant program that provides grants to shelters for euthanasia reduction initiatives.

Rachael Ray Purchased A Home In Tuscany After Losing Her Passport In Her House Fire
Rachael Ray has achieved her ultimate life goal: purchasing a home in Tuscany, Italy. After losing her home last August due to a devastating fire, the Food Network star will now be calling Italy home.