引き出しオーガナイザー Silverware Organizer ブラウン
引き出しオーガナイザー Silverware Organizer ブラウン
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Size:Silverware Organizer
オーガニック竹製引き出しオーガナイザーで、キッチン用品や銀食器を整理しましょう。 調理中に注意が必要なものがたくさんあるとき - 必要なものをすべて1つの場所に持つことが重要です。 いつでもお気に入りのものを目立たなくてはならないように、キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーを手に入れてください。 Royal Craft木製キッチン用品ホルダーの主な利点: 調節可能なサイドの付いた拡張可能なカトラリートレイ。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 強化ベース付き銀食器トレイ。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 環境に優しく、健康に有益です。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 調節可能なサイズで拡張可能なオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製食器ホルダーは、あらゆる引き出しに簡単に収まります。 すべてを完璧に見せるには、オーガナイザーのサイズを調整してください。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 このキッチン用具ホルダーは、手の届くところにすべての食器を収納するための追加のコンパートメントを備えています。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 明らかに、引き出しをできるだけ長く新品のように見せたいと思っています。 シルバーウェアオーガナイザーのお手入れには5分ほど時間がかかります。濡れた布で拭くだけです。 環境に優しく健康に有益。 Royal Craft 木製キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーは、オーガニックの竹の木から作られています。 木の繊維は100%オーガニックであるだけでなく、抗菌効果があり、台所用品にも適しています。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 台所用品オーガナイザーをリビングルーム、ベッドルーム、キッチンに置くつもりであっても、結果は壮大になります。 しっかりとした木製の質感は、あなたを助けることができますが恋に落ちる美しい装飾品を作ります!
拡張可能なキッチン引き出しオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製銀食器オーガナイザーは、あらゆるサイズの引き出しに置くことができます。調節可能なので、手袋のようにフィットします。
9スロットの銀食器トレイ。溝付きの引き出しの仕切りがその間にあり、最大限の容量と利便性のために設計されています。
強化ベースと深いコンパートメントは、食器引き出しオーガナイザーの耐久性と、キッチン用品のための余分なスペースを確保します。 すべてのスロットを最も効率的に使用。手の届くところに必要なものすべて。
オーガニックウッド。 竹製引き出しオーガナイザーは、環境にやさしく、健康に無害です。持続可能なオーガニックの竹から作られています。
お手入れが簡単なカトラリートレイ。 キッチン用品ホルダーを新品同様に保つのは簡単です。湿らせた布で拭くだけできれいになります。
オーガニック竹製引き出しオーガナイザーで、キッチン用品や銀食器を整理しましょう。 調理中に注意が必要なものがたくさんあるとき - 必要なものをすべて1つの場所に持つことが重要です。 いつでもお気に入りのものを目立たなくてはならないように、キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーを手に入れてください。 Royal Craft木製キッチン用品ホルダーの主な利点: 調節可能なサイドの付いた拡張可能なカトラリートレイ。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 強化ベース付き銀食器トレイ。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 環境に優しく、健康に有益です。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 調節可能なサイズで拡張可能なオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製食器ホルダーは、あらゆる引き出しに簡単に収まります。 すべてを完璧に見せるには、オーガナイザーのサイズを調整してください。 様々なサイズの9つのコンパートメント。 このキッチン用具ホルダーは、手の届くところにすべての食器を収納するための追加のコンパートメントを備えています。 お手入れとメンテナンスが簡単。 明らかに、引き出しをできるだけ長く新品のように見せたいと思っています。 シルバーウェアオーガナイザーのお手入れには5分ほど時間がかかります。濡れた布で拭くだけです。 環境に優しく健康に有益。 Royal Craft 木製キッチン引き出しオーガナイザーは、オーガニックの竹の木から作られています。 木の繊維は100%オーガニックであるだけでなく、抗菌効果があり、台所用品にも適しています。 どんな部屋にも合うスタイリッシュなデザイン。 台所用品オーガナイザーをリビングルーム、ベッドルーム、キッチンに置くつもりであっても、結果は壮大になります。 しっかりとした木製の質感は、あなたを助けることができますが恋に落ちる美しい装飾品を作ります!
拡張可能なキッチン引き出しオーガナイザー。 Royal Craftの木製銀食器オーガナイザーは、あらゆるサイズの引き出しに置くことができます。調節可能なので、手袋のようにフィットします。
9スロットの銀食器トレイ。溝付きの引き出しの仕切りがその間にあり、最大限の容量と利便性のために設計されています。
強化ベースと深いコンパートメントは、食器引き出しオーガナイザーの耐久性と、キッチン用品のための余分なスペースを確保します。 すべてのスロットを最も効率的に使用。手の届くところに必要なものすべて。
オーガニックウッド。 竹製引き出しオーガナイザーは、環境にやさしく、健康に無害です。持続可能なオーガニックの竹から作られています。
お手入れが簡単なカトラリートレイ。 キッチン用品ホルダーを新品同様に保つのは簡単です。湿らせた布で拭くだけできれいになります。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Package Dimensions: 45 x 35.3 x 6.8 cm
Material: シルバー, 木製
Color: バンブー
Size: Silverware Organizer
Package Weight: 2.02 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Royal Craft Wood
Material: シルバー, 木製
Color: バンブー
Size: Silverware Organizer
Package Weight: 2.02 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Royal Craft Wood
Byline
Brand: Royal Craft Wood
Merchant
Sold by: N-forest
All Variant
B07TVDFVV9
Size Variations
Silverware Organizer
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B07TVDFVV9: Silverware Organizer
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月26日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This product exceeded my expectations, I absolutely love it. It fits my draw perfectly and all my utensils. Was a perfect addition to my new kitchen. Would highly recommend to everyone….
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月25日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
It arrived with one of the hinges broken. I am not going to play with the extra compartments, I just let it go. It is made from bamboo. There is no easy way to wash. I wiped it with disinfectant wipes and cleaned it with paper towels and water.
It arrived with one of the hinges broken. I am not going to play with the extra compartments, I just let it go. It is made from bamboo. There is no easy way to wash. I wiped it with disinfectant wipes and cleaned it with paper towels and water.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月25日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
2 different Drawer organizers flex making them incapable of sorting the silverware properly.I do not write reviews but hopefully this will save some one else's time and money. Pick something else than this item. Just trust me.Bryce Collins
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月24日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This organizer is great. It's solid, with good sized slots, and the adjustable width is convenient.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月23日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Loved that it was bamboo; sustainable and not plastic and that it expands to fill larger drawers. A bit on the spendy side but if it worked as designed I could make due with that. However, only two month's in and it has begun to come apart and warp/bow in various places. And no, we do not live in a humid environment (Pacific NW) to lead to its early demise. At this point my only option looks to be to let others know of what they may get and to attempt fixing it with Gorilla glue. After all, it's not just for hair. All joking aside, one should not have to resort to doing so after only two months of use and only for only silverware. The saving grace, at this point, was that I did not purchase additional ones for the other three drawer of gadgets until I was comfortable with their longevity.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Great product
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Beautiful wood. Exactly as advertised. Fits perfect. Highly recommend!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Kitchen
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Looks great and works great!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I ordered this organizer after measuring our extra-large drawer and it seemed to be the closest fit. Extended all the way out, it fits perfectly. The anti-slip feet and 3M stickies keep it firmly in place in the drawer, so no sliding around. Plenty of compartments for silverware and other items like reusable K-Cups, corkscrew, bottle opener, etc. The Natural finish blends seamlessly with the original color of the drawer. My only worry is if I ever move I'll forget it wasn't built in!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Works awesome! Plenty of storage room, and can fit any cabinet.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Sadly this beautiful piece is too wide for my new drawers. It’s a nice quality bamboo and I love how it expands. But Make sure you measure multiple times before buying!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Fell apart with a week. Very dissatisfied.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
The unit is not assembled well. The dividers aren’t sufficiently glued in or nailed in place. If it weren’t for that, this would be a 5 star review.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月16日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Fell apart within the first 24 hours. Terrible quality!