Simple Houseware 積み重ね可能 2段スライドバスケット オーガナイザー 引き出し ホワイト
Rating
製品の詳細
Color:ホワイト
Simple Houseware 積み重ね可能 2段 スライドバスケット オーガナイザー 引き出し ホワイト 寸法:長さ16.75インチ×幅11インチ×高さ12インチ。
限られたスペースと積み重ね可能なデザインで簡単にアクセスできるスライドバスケット (2セット購入して一緒に積み重ねることができます)。
ドリル不要、電動工具不要。 バスケットを組み立てるだけで、スペースを節約できます。
2つの引き出しと上面にはたくさんの物を入れることができます。 キッチン、バスルーム、収納室の整理に最適です。 キャビネット、パントリールーム、オープンスペースのスペースが増えます。
寸法: 長さ16.75インチ x 幅11インチ x 高さ12インチ。引き出し高さ: 小: 2.375インチ (上部から3.75インチ)、L:4.375インチ (小さな引き出しの底まで6.2インチ)、引き出しの幅: 8インチ。
特許申請中。
Item Model
CB-002-4
技術仕様.
Package Dimensions: 43.79 x 28.2 x 16.1 cm; 2.81 Kg
Manufacturer: Simple Houseware
Item model number: CB-002-4
Byline
Brand: Simple Houseware
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B07V57MF34, B07NSN27K3, B088JCFGCD, B01M0TS64K, B07HSYB83P, B01M7451PC
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
クロム, シルバー, ターコイズ, ピンク, ブロンズ, ホワイト
Variation Details
B07V57MF34: ピンク
B07NSN27K3: ホワイト
B088JCFGCD: ターコイズ
B01M0TS64K: クロム
B07HSYB83P: シルバー
B01M7451PC: ブロンズ
Review
N/A
2021年6月15日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Smaller than I expected, but nice. On counter to hold air fryer utensils.
N/A
2021年6月12日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I liked this basket unit. It was easy to assemble. The issue I have had with it, is the shelves, once loaded, don't stay in the tracks. When you pull a fully loaded shelf out, it pops out of the track and falls down. you have to re-position the track till it happens again. And it will.
N/A
2021年6月12日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This product is not a safe product. I must sand the sharp edges. The material is very thin.
N/A
2021年6月12日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This item fit perfectly under my kitchen sink giving nice extra storage for small things to go into the drawers. Put cleansers on the top also saving space.
N/A
2021年6月10日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Used in under sink cabinet in bathroom. Went together easy. I only bought one to see if it would work, but will be buying more. Drawers slide out with ease.
N/A
2021年6月10日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This isn't anything fancy but it will get the job done - I'm just using it to organize towels under the kitchen sink
N/A
2021年6月9日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This is a good quality stacking drawer set. accurate sizing
N/A
2021年6月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Me gusta mucho. Es muy práctico
N/A
2021年6月6日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Very nice quality and could not have been easier to assemble. It holds just what I needed it to, but . . . . it missed fitting under my sink by less than a half inch.
N/A
2021年6月5日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Works fine.
N/A
2021年6月5日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This is a cheaply, poorly made piece of junk! Won't stay together. Would have returned if I hadn't waited too long to attempt to use them---yes I was crazy enough to buy two. Can't recommend at aall. No good points to brag about & definitely Won't purchase again!
N/A
2021年6月5日にカナダでレビュー済み
Perfect for under the bathroom sink. Quite sturdy and very easy to assemble.
N/A
2021年6月4日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I bought this thinking I could put it under my kitchen sink and store stuff in it. it is a good product, however, the bottom drawer is just too shallow and I can't really place any bottles of anything in it.
N/A
2021年6月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I bought this to place in my lower kitchen cabinet to help with storage. Either I misread the dimensions or they were incorrect. This will not fit in most lower kitchen cabinets. It is too long. It was stable and sturdy, so I ended up repurposing for a closet to help organize. But was truly disappointed it didn’t work.
N/A
2021年6月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
We use ours in the pantry for our garlic,onions etc. So easy to how the items are holding up. Stacked two up for more storage. Slides out easily to get what out need and is very steady, holding everything put into it. If needed you can put a bit of cardboard in the bottom to keep tiny items in place, we did not need too...
アーセナルがさらなる補強に動く? アルテタ監督が示唆「まだやる ...
アーセナルのミケル・アルテタ監督がプレミアリーグ開幕節のブレントフォード戦前の会見に臨みさらなる補強を示唆している。 昨シーズンを8位で終えたアーセナルは今夏MFサンビ・ロコンガ、DFベン・ホワイト、DFヌーノ・タヴァレスを獲得し的確な補強でチーム力を増強している。しかしアーセナルはさらなる補強に動く可能性があるようだ。 同監督はプレミアリーグ開幕を控えた前日会見に臨み、「この移籍市場の最初の時期 ...
机に挟み込みだけで簡単に後付できるキーボードスライダーの白色 ...
本製品は、既存のデスクにクランプで簡単に取付ができるキーボードスライダーと引き出しです。例えば、デスクを購入する際、オプション選択であるキーボードスライダーを付けとけばよかった、ということはないでしょうか。本製品は、挟み込む箇所があれば固定できるクランプ式を採用し簡単に後付ができる製品です。 100-KB003Wは幅70cm、100-KB004Wは幅51cm、100-KB008Wは幅70cmでスラ ...
コンプレックスを輝きに変えるブランド「SOLVE」ブランド ...
BEAUCE株式会社(本社:東京都渋谷区、代表取締役社長:平嶋友香)は、コンプレックスを輝きに変えていくブランド『SOLVE(ソルヴ)』に、人気モデルの田中亜希子さんをブランドアンバサダーとしてお迎えしました。今後、SOLVEを体現するミューズとして、広告や商品開発などに取り組んでまいります。 ■「SOLVE」ブランドコンセプト 「明日の私を好きになる。-SOLVE」 「SOLVE」は、コンプレッ ...
期間限定〈マリークヮント〉のアフタヌーンティーが登場 ...
大阪難波〈スイスホテル南海大阪〉6階「ザ・ラウンジ」のアフタヌーンティー。8月・9月は〈マリークヮント〉とのコラボレーションアフタヌーンティーがいただけます。TWGティーブッフェ付きで、提供期間は8月1日から9月30日まで。 大阪難波〈スイスホテル南海大阪〉6階「ザ・ラウンジ」でいただけるアフタヌーンティー。8月・9月は〈マリークヮント〉とのコラボレーションアフタヌーンティーがいただけます。〈マリ ...
週休3日制を理解するために…同じ給料で労働時間を短くしたいなら ...
政治家や環境保護主義者は、週休3日(週4日勤務)制を推奨している。 複数の実験結果によると、給与を下げなくても労働時間は短縮できることがわかっている。 Insiderでは、このテーマに関する書籍のリストをまとめた。 アイスランドで実施された社会実験が広く知られたこともあり、週休3日(週4日勤務)制のコンセプトが再び話題になっている。 政治家や環境保護主義者、活動家たちは、同じ給与で労働時間を短くす ...