simplehuman Sink Caddy KT1116
simplehuman Sink Caddy KT1116
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
N/A
Size (W x D x H): 7.7 x 5.6 x 7.5 inches (19.4 x 14.3 x 19
Weight: 15.7 oz (451 g)
Material: Stainless steel
Country of Origin: China
Size (W x D x H): 7.7 x 5.6 x 7.5 inches (19.4 x 14.3 x 19
Weight: 15.7 oz (451 g)
Material: Stainless steel
Country of Origin: China
Item Model
KT1116
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 14.22 x 19.3 x 19.05 cm; 300 g
Manufacturer: simplehuman (シンプルヒューマン)
Item model number: KT1116
Product Dimensions: 14.22 x 19.3 x 19.05 cm; 300 g
Manufacturer: simplehuman (シンプルヒューマン)
Item model number: KT1116
Byline
Visit the simplehuman (シンプルヒューマン) Store
Merchant
Sold by: インポート磯子
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月10日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
FABULOUS idea... But it keeps falling off... Needs bigger suction cups, for my sink style. It's frustrating!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月9日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Love this product. This is my second one. I had to get a replacement because the rubber cup at the bottom started to fall apart. Wish I could just replace the rubber cup. I love the product, hold just what I need- sink stopper, sponge and brush. Fits just under sink rim so the counter is not messy.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This product is awesome. Fits perfectly in sink, looks quality and neat. Suction is strong. Has not lost its suction at all. Holds all 4 of my cleaning utensils
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月6日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Excelente
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月6日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This caddy is great! We have a window right over the sink, and whenever I crank them open, I always knock into the things on the countertop caddy. I wanted something that would make this area less cluttered in general, and thought this caddy would be the ticket. I attached it as suggested (oil on the edge) and also cleaned the side of the sink really well. It stuck tight! I actually had to remove it when we replaced out faucet, and it was tough! I reattached it the same way, and it’s been stuck tight since then. I have 2 OXO scrubbers filled with dish soap in the circular area, a sponge and a pot scraper in the slots. It’s sink caddy perfection in my opinion.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月4日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Works great. Love that it sits in the sink. Keeps the counter cleaner and allows items to drain right into the sink.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月4日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
this product is really good and useful i’ve had it for a while now and it helps
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月4日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Works well, it does the job as stated. Cleaning it is a mess though.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Didn’t realize this was not for stainless steel sinks!!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年5月30日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This little sink caddy or whatever you want to call it has a pretty clever design. I like that it drains directly into the sink and has an extendable spot for your taller brushes.However it is impossible to get this thing to stay on your sink. I've tried everything. Having the sink wall wet, having just a little bit of moisture on the suction cups. Doing everything completely clean and dry. I've tried every combination and I've never had this thing stay on my sink for more than a day.We actually have this exact same unit at my workplace and they finally gave up on it and just have it draped over the faucet. I would look elsewhere for your sink storage needs as the suction cups provided with this are just inefficient.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年5月26日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Good quality but it is impossible to clean, gets moldy super quick.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年5月24日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
This works well in my sink to hold the sponges since I didn't want them to sit on the counter. The removable slots are nice since not all things fit in the thin sections. I'm very happy with the price and quality.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年5月22日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Ugh this thing is super frustrating!!! It had a decent capacity to hold what I need at the sink but it doesn’t stay up more than an hour before falling into the sink! The suction power SUCKS (but doesn’t)!! Don’t waste your money.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年5月22日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Its a little bigger then I realized but works great.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年5月19日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
The auction cups are strong. It really holds the unit in place even when wet and soapy. It rains well and looks good in the sink. Organizes well.