Takeya 特許取得済デラックスコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー 2クォート ブラック

Takeya 特許取得済デラックスコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー 2クォート ブラック
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:Two Quart

|
Color:ブラック

Deluxe Cold Brew コーヒーメーカーは、丈夫なBPAフリーTritanピッチャーで、密閉蓋と滑り止めシリコンハンドルが付いています。 どんなタイプのコーヒー挽きでも滑らかなコールドブリューを 4 杯分作り、従来のコーヒー醸造よりも酸性が少ないです。
このコールドブリューコーヒーメーカーのファインメッシュコーヒーフィルターは、挽いたてのポットから挽きません - 他のコーヒーマシンとは異なります。 Tritanプラスチックは、ホットカップのコーヒーがお望みの場合、高温に耐えます。 ほとんどの冷蔵庫のドアにフィットします。
プレミアムボトルと蓋: 当社の革新的な断熱ハイドレーションソリューションシリーズは、さまざまなサイズをご用意しております。 当社は18、24、32、40、64オンスサイズの飲料メーカーとピッチャーを1クォートと2クォートサイズで提供しています。
BPAフリーの水分補給ソリューション: 断熱ステンレススチールウォーターボトルから飲料メーカー、ピッチャー、様々な製品アクセサリーまで、Takeya USAの製品は涼しく爽やかで水分補給し、アクティブな活動的なライフスタイルを提供します。
革新的な水分補給ソリューション: Takeyaは55年以上の日本のデザイン伝統を弊社の断熱、BPAフリーのウォーターボトル、持続可能なアイスティー、フルーツインフュージョン、コールドブリューピッチャーに提供します。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Takeya
Model Number: ‎10311
Package Dimensions: ‎32.1 x 14.8 x 12.3 cm
Material: ‎ステンレス鋼
Color: ‎ブラック
Size: ‎Two Quart
Special Features: ‎特許取得済みのコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー、アメリカ製。
Package Weight: ‎0.43 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Material Care Instructions: ‎手洗い
Brand Name: ‎Takeya
Capacity: ‎2 Quarts
Item Weight: ‎0.6 Pounds
Byline
Brand: TAKEYA
Merchant
Sold by: Amsterdam Trading
All Variant
B08BG7VXCQ, B07C36HVWK, B08BG8ZQS4
Size Variations
Two Quart
Colour Variations
ストーン, ブラック, ホワイト
Variation Details
B08BG7VXCQ: Two Quart, ストーン
B07C36HVWK: Two Quart, ブラック
B08BG8ZQS4: Two Quart, ホワイト
Review

N/A
2021年7月9日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Makes really good cold brew. Flavor is great abs super easy to clean.

N/A
2021年7月8日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This product is very easy to use and reliable. Highly recommend!!

N/A
2021年7月7日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Overall can't complain. It does the job you want it to. If I wanted to find an issue is that I find that sometimes some of the coffee grids don't ever really get wet even after shaking it as directed. Probably get a weeks worth of coffee out of this.

N/A
2021年7月7日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This is a quick and easy way to make cold brew. Easy to clean - quick to use. Perfect!

N/A
2021年7月6日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Works as advertised. I've made several batches now and love it.

N/A
2021年7月5日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This little thing saves me so much money on cold brew. The coffee tastes just like something I'd buy at a coffee shop. Just put the grinded coffee beans in, add water and pop it in the fridge overnight to enjoy with oatmilk later. It's also super easy to clean. No complaints!

N/A
2021年7月4日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Makes cold brew.

N/A
2021年7月3日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

It makes good cold brew.I found it extremely easy to use and clean. Tight seal on lid. The interrupted threads inside the screw in filter are much too easy to cross thread, but it's not a huge issue, and you can't put it together incorrectly.

N/A
2021年7月3日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

I really like this cold brew coffee maker,the cold brewing tastes better, the biggest problem was coffee grounds in the coffee, I used a basket filter on top of canister held on with rubber band , works great.I recommend this, takes 2 cups of coffee to make the 2 Qt size, so for me the cost is about 3.00 a pitcher.

N/A
2021年7月3日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

The product arrived as promised, on time. The extender part that screws into the filter did not fit properly causing the product to leak when I shook it and or poured from it. I wrote them on Monday explaining the issue asking for help. They responded on Friday apologizing for my experience and asked me to write explaining the issues I was having with photos. This was becoming a time consuming project I felt wasn’t worth the effort so I just bought another one and chalked this up to a bad experience. It happens

N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

I am so very happy with this purchase. The coffee is smooth and clear, so delicious! I should get it sooner. Also easy to make, and easy to clean. I love it. Highly recommend!

N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Was tired of spending so much on iced coffee. A friend recommended this pitcher and I'm so glad she did. Now I can make tons if cold brew for a fraction of the cost. Super easy to make, even easier to clean and fits in the door of my refrigerator. Would buy again for sure!

N/A
2021年7月2日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Loved it so much I got a second one. It takes 12-24hrs for it to brew coffee and we drink a lot of coffee in this house. This makes the best iced coffee. I’ll be skipping Starbucks from now on. It’s so easy to use. Just add the coffee/water and put it in the fridge. The only hard part is waiting for it to brew.

N/A
2021年7月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Couldn’t be easier to use or clean. So glad I bought it.

N/A
2021年7月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

If you are like me, and prefer your morning coffee made quick and easy this is perfect. I add my coffee to the filter and let it steep overnight whilst I sleep, and it is ready by the next day. It doesn't impact the flavor of the coffee at all. It is also very easy to clean and the perfect size to store when not in use. Overall, I definitely recommend this product.