Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2 by Tovolo
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2 by Tovolo
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
2.25 mold and innovative silicone cap creates larger cubes; Silicone seal creates a tight seal; Stacks neatly to conserve space; No leak – FREE and WON-B 't tip in the freezer; BPA Free – Dishwasher Safe
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold – Set of 2
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Tovolo
Model Number: 81-2586
Package Dimensions: 20 x 10.8 x 10.8 cm
Package Weight: 0.42 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Tovolo
Item Weight: 0.55 Pounds
Model Number: 81-2586
Package Dimensions: 20 x 10.8 x 10.8 cm
Package Weight: 0.42 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: Tovolo
Item Weight: 0.55 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Tovolo
Merchant
Sold by: AYRA LACO堂
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2014
Sounded like a great product, but I struggled (and failed) to get the ice out because the mold is solid and inflexible. Running it under warm water didn't help. Overall, it doesn't meet my expectations.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2014
Very cool but the ice block would not fit in my whiskey glass. If you purchase these make sure you have a huge whiskey glass. If I could find them in a smaller size, I would purchase right away.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2014
These ice cubes will not fit in a single glass I own. I have no idea what kind of glass these are made for but the size is just not reasonable. I already own the spheres and they are great. I do not recommend this for anyone with normal glassware.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2013
To hard to get out. Not worth the trouble.Wished I would have checked into it further. Next time I will.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2013
The ice cubes are indeed "COLOSSAL" and would not fit in regular whisky glasses. You'd need a soup bowl to fit these ice cubes :)
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2013
I bought the square version. These things are HUGE. They take up a lot of room in the freezer. And I have yet to have any that come out looking decent. Usually the bottom corner is very cracked looking. Additionally, I have very few glasses that these ice cubes fit in. I have fairly large bourbon glasses, and they won't even fit in these. I pretty much never use these. I really wish I had gotten the spherical version, they seem to have much better reviews.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2013
The molds are huge and don't fit into the small freezer of my bar fridge. And cubes too large to fit in almost all of my glasses.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2013
The cubes are too large and do not fit into drink glasses. They need to be melted first. It makes the process too much work.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on April 27, 2018
Unos cubos enormes excelentes para cualquier tipo de bebida, siendo honestos. Amazon con excelentes tiempos de envío y el servicio esta de primera
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 20, 2015
Overall I'm please with these moulds considering the price.The moulds provide oversized ice cubes approx around 5.5cm cubed and the shape of the ice cube can vary slightly from mould to mould if you overfill them.As for producing completely clear ice, well that takes quiet a bit of experimenting. I boil water out of the tap twice and leave to settle until warm before putting into a freeze. Still not a perfectly clear cube all the way through, but I think that is as much to do with using a domestic freezer than anything else.Using bottled or spring water makes absolutely no difference.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2013
These are pretty much what you would expect: a fun, novel ice cube mold. I gave Tovolo's Spherical Ice Cube Molds a 5-star rating, but decided to give these a 3-star review for three reasons:1) They are extremely large. Too large, in fact, to fit in any of my glassware. And, I don't have especially narrow glassware. Since buying these, I've mentioned this problem to a few other people I know who have the same product, and they all mentioned having the same frustration. This is all anecdotal, but it seems like it's a pretty common problem. They do fit into some wider plastic cups that I have, but if you're looking for novelty ice cubes, you're probably not intending to use them in plastic cups.2) The mold itself is very bulky. These just take up a lot of room in my freezer. I don't have the largest freezer, so this might be less of a concern for some. Just be prepared to devote a significant amount of room to these. Somehow Tovolo's spherical molds seem much more space-efficient than these. The mold-to-cube size ratio is seems much larger for these square molds than for the spherical molds.3) They don't freeze as well as the spherical molds. I can't understand why, but it's much harder to get a perfectly-formed square out of these than it is to get a perfectly-formed sphere out of Tovolo's spherical molds. These tend to come out of the mold with at least one corner having a much rougher, sometimes elevated, "freezer burned" look to them. I've tried experimenting with the amount of water used, the temperature of the water being used, and the orientation of the mold in the freezer. Nothing seems to make a significant difference. My spherical molds almost always produce near-perfect results. Not sure why these seems to have a harder time. I think it has something to do with the way the plug fits into the mold.These are probably very small issues for most, and in all, they don't take that much away from the product. It's still a fun novelty item that I enjoy using on occasion. If I ever buy some wider-mouthed glassware, I expect that I will use these much more often.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2018
I really loved the square ice cubes. I purchased these for a huge crystal beverage container with spout and little ice cubes wouldn’t do the trick. The containers appear to made well and have held up well. They are big enough for putting water and I also added frozen cranberries, lemon and lime slice for visual appearance in the beverage container. Cool, functional design with practically. My daughter had the round shape and I used her too. Great product!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2015
I bought both Tovolo colossal cube ice mold and the sphere ice molds. I really wanted to love these cube molds but the issue is the ice that is made from it is so large that hardly any glasses can be used with it. The sphere ice molds from Tovolo doesnt have that problem. Now the quality of the actual molds are top notch - the soft silicone top makes it incredibly easy to get the ice out once its frozen. Theres a little hole thats in the top of the mold that you use to fill it with water, it also will overflow if its too full when it freezes to preserve the shape and then when you want to get the ice out thats where you use hot water on it to loosen the mold. I literally only have 2 glasses that these ice cubes fit and thats why I gave it 3 stars - everything else is top notch!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2019
Too brittle for the freezer, broke on the 3rd use, also measure your glasses because these things are enormous, too big for all but 1 of my glasses, as if that weren't bad enough they take up roughly 3 times the volume of the cube in your freezer. Just keep shopping you're better of with literally almost any other ice cube tray for large ice.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2020
make sure you know the size of your "beverage glass" the cubes are not small.The mold does heave a bit (separate) when freezing, so it can make the cube even larger.
古瀬戸花生 花瓶
『古瀬戸花生花瓶』は、49回の取引実績を持つSadieさんから出品されました。調理器具/インテリア・住まい・小物の商品で ...