Product specifications ● Capacity: 1l Product Details Anti water bottle. Bottled instead, and make you more eco-friendly, want to create "carry" Anti Bottle Cold and make you more convenient and stylish. Why would you think ヴxeipa- are born. Folded up size and light weight for easy carry. They can be used over and over again for extra durability. Eco Friendly and Fun yet secure and fashionable look. Why would you agree to meet with a novelty item, it is "3-way par Anti bottles". This will be your water bottle and water bottle and are different, eco-friendly new style carrying larger bulkier. ヴxeipa- is a novel ideas for lots of jammed items. ◆ Can be used repeatedly Reusable Excellent durability and safety of the 3 layers are crafted from plastic layer, can be used over and over again. BPA free (Bisphenol A) are not using any product. ◆ Foldabel Foldable There is a insert when it can be, can be rolled or folded flat lay flat when empty. Anywhere you go, even when used in easy to carry anywhere. ◆ washable washable Remove the cap and carabiner, Dishwasher safe and easy to clean with itself to be able to. ◆ Freezable that can be frozen You can drink cold for a long time it can be also be used as ice pack to freeze the next year.
Vapur Eclipse 1L Collapsible Water Bottle (Night Blue)
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019
It’s really easy to carry around
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019
Its ok
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2018
I ordered the 1 liter bottle and it was well made, however, it did not hold 1 liter of water. In fact, it can only hold0.8 liter of water.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2015
This is a very cool water bottle, I like that i can just fold it up and stash it. Build quality seems top notch as well.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2016
I really like this bottle. Nice quality of the top an opening system. The only down side is that it gets marks fast. I only got it for a week now and it has stripes an rinkles that i'm guesing won't came off. But other than that it's really usefull and easy to fill and role up when empty!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2018
It leaks. Must keep upright at all times.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2015
I bought this water bottle for travel and everyday use and it was awesome for 6 months. I used it every day. Then 6 months after receiving it, a hole wore through the bottle at the bottom. This is due to the repeated use, and the bottom having to crease when full of water.Product was awesome, but due to the lack of durability, I would not advise buying this.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2014
I love this anti-water bottle. Since buying it I have found myself drinking more water and a lot of people ask me where I got it. I love this thing.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019
I like the foldability and convenience of this water bottle. However, it's not durable at all. I have 2 vapur foldable bottles and both already leak...
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2014
I like its compressibility in your suitcase that allows you to fill it after going through airport security. Could not be better!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2014
Great for carrying on an airplane. Fill up after going through the checkpoint and no more $4.50 water bottles. Built well and have had no problems with leakage.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019
?
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2018
Vapur - Eclipse 1.0L BPA Free Foldable Flexible Water Bottle w/Carabiner upon first use the seam failed between the cap & plastic bottle and liquid damaged backpack contents.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2016
I have a small bag which tends to fill up with uni stuff. Whenever I need more space i drink some water from the bottle it provides me with more space.People seemed really impressed with the bottle as well.Only complaint is that the matte finish of the bottle tends to ware off after extended use but it doesnt bother me.No leaks after 6months of use either
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017
Perfect for travel
<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。
〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。
<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。
〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。
<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。
〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。