Stainless steel; Trusted and reliable; Winco products range from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies; Winco products are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry experts worldwide; Good quality product
Winco WB-4 4 Quart Wine Bucket
Medium
Stainless Steel
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020
I was between getting this one or a plastic clear one and I am glad I got this one. It looks so fancy and you can fit two bottles!! very nice!!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020
I was between getting this one or a plastic clear one and I am glad I got this one. It looks so fancy and you can fit two bottles!! very nice!!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2018
The bucket handle was broken on the first but I loved the bucket. We returned the first one and order another, the second one was perfect. It's a heavier bucket and perfect for what we need.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2018
The bucket handle was broken on the first but I loved the bucket. We returned the first one and order another, the second one was perfect. It's a heavier bucket and perfect for what we need.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019
It does the job perfectly
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019
It does the job perfectly
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2021
This is great, I purchased it for a romantic Valentine's dinner I am planning for my husband and I, it is exactly what I wanted to add a fun touch to the table with some ice and sparkling cider in it. It's fun to be able to find this sort of thing now that we are trying not to go out (blasted covid)
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2021
This is great, I purchased it for a romantic Valentine's dinner I am planning for my husband and I, it is exactly what I wanted to add a fun touch to the table with some ice and sparkling cider in it. It's fun to be able to find this sort of thing now that we are trying not to go out (blasted covid)
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2012
I've been wanting a nice champagne bucket for a while now and this one had:a.) great reviewsb.) a very reasonable priceThe bucket is okay, but not the highest quality (particularly noticeable in the loop detailing on each side). That being said I am still satisfied with the purchase because of the price paid. It will serve its purpose and last a very long time I'm sure.I would recommend it to others.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2012
I've been wanting a nice champagne bucket for a while now and this one had:a.) great reviewsb.) a very reasonable priceThe bucket is okay, but not the highest quality (particularly noticeable in the loop detailing on each side). That being said I am still satisfied with the purchase because of the price paid. It will serve its purpose and last a very long time I'm sure.I would recommend it to others.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2014
Very nice average size wine/champagne bucket. I say "average" because I've purchased larger and smaller recently and this is just the right size for a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne which is just what i was looking for. Of course, it's relative depending on what size your bottles are. I bought several of these for my friends with matching stands. Cool gift idea with a bottle of their favorite bubbly and good price too!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2014
Very nice average size wine/champagne bucket. I say "average" because I've purchased larger and smaller recently and this is just the right size for a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne which is just what i was looking for. Of course, it's relative depending on what size your bottles are. I bought several of these for my friends with matching stands. Cool gift idea with a bottle of their favorite bubbly and good price too!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2021
Nice celebration gift once bottle and glasses added! Good buy!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2021
Nice celebration gift once bottle and glasses added! Good buy!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019
This is an ice bucket. It does what ice buckets should do, and it looks good and is EZ to clean.
焼き鯖寿司の名店発、極上サバソースと味わう「イタリアンサバ缶」
サバジェンヌが愛してやまない「焼き鯖すし」が、福井県小浜市『若廣』のもの。この『若廣』が新たに販売した商品が「イタリアンサバ缶」。調味液ではなくて、特製のソースが入っていて、これが絶品だという。4種類それぞれが個性を放つサバ缶をジェンヌがアツくレポート!“邪道”と呼ばれて……「焼き鯖すし」が大ヒッ ...
芸術とアルプスの国オーストリアでやりたいことは?マイ ...
さらに特設サイト公開を記念し、オーストリアでやってみたいことをまとめたバケットリストを作ってシェアすることで、オーストリアグッズが当たるキャンペーンもスタートしました!ぜひ記事の最後までチェックしてくださいね。 モーツァルトやベートーベン、シューベルトといった数々の有名な音楽家たちが芸術の花を咲かせた都市、ウィーン。現代でも音楽やバレエなど、世界最高レベルの芸術を鑑賞できる芸術の都です。 オペラを ...
【2021年オープン】既にファン多数!? パン好き必見の「話題のお店」4選
多くの人気パン屋が集う大阪。2021年も次々とパン屋がオープンしています! そこで今回は、大阪に新しくオープンした“話題のパン屋”をご紹介します。生食パンやクロワッサン、バケットなど、おうちでもお店でも楽しめるパンが揃っていますよ♡ ...
焼き鯖寿司の名店発、極上サバソースと味わう「イタリアンサバ缶」
サバジェンヌが愛してやまない「焼き鯖すし」が、福井県小浜市『若廣』のもの。この『若廣』が新たに販売した商品が「イタリアンサバ缶」。調味液ではなくて、特製のソースが入っていて、これが絶品だという。4種類それぞれが個性を放つサバ缶をジェンヌがアツくレポート!“邪道”と呼ばれて……「焼き鯖すし」が大ヒッ ...
芸術とアルプスの国オーストリアでやりたいことは?マイ ...
さらに特設サイト公開を記念し、オーストリアでやってみたいことをまとめたバケットリストを作ってシェアすることで、オーストリアグッズが当たるキャンペーンもスタートしました!ぜひ記事の最後までチェックしてくださいね。 モーツァルトやベートーベン、シューベルトといった数々の有名な音楽家たちが芸術の花を咲かせた都市、ウィーン。現代でも音楽やバレエなど、世界最高レベルの芸術を鑑賞できる芸術の都です。 オペラを ...
【2021年オープン】既にファン多数!? パン好き必見の「話題のお店」4選
多くの人気パン屋が集う大阪。2021年も次々とパン屋がオープンしています! そこで今回は、大阪に新しくオープンした“話題のパン屋”をご紹介します。生食パンやクロワッサン、バケットなど、おうちでもお店でも楽しめるパンが揃っていますよ♡ ...