(ゾーバー) Zoberクリスマスツリーバッグ 人工クリスマスツリー保存バッグ 高さ最大9インチの木に対応 ホリデー用の空気注入グッズにも 65x15x30インチ 65 x 15 x 30 グリーン oeo-711717439921-101

(ゾーバー) Zoberクリスマスツリーバッグ 人工クリスマスツリー保存バッグ 高さ最大9インチの木に対応 ホリデー用の空気注入グッズにも 65x15x30インチ 65 x 15 x 30 グリーン oeo-711717439921-101
Rating
Descriptions
Color:レッド

N/A
Item Model
‎ZCP-101-rd
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Package Dimensions‏: ‎33.91 x 27.1 x 6.71 cm; 671 g
Item model number‏: ‎ZCP-101-rd
Byline
Brand: ZOBER
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B01KKNFTPC
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
レッド
Variation Details
B01KKNFTPC: レッド
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2021

I have a 9 fat tree, so I bought the correct bag. However, it is a huge bag? My tree only takes about 30% of the bag. I could probably fit all ornaments, lights and the tree and still have room?

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021

It was not as sturdy as I thought it would be. I thought it would stand up in a corner with sturdy sides.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021

Tree didn't fit in bag

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2021

Perfect for storing my trees and all the decor with it. I think I might get at least 2 more.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 25, 2021

Just what I needed and is good quality

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2021

This bag had no structure to it. It looks stiff in the image but it's just a giant Ikea bag with a zipper essentially. It hard to store on a shelf too because it lacks any stiffness to it. I put a 7ft tree in it and the bag was 3x the size of the tree so it just moves all around in the bag. Definitely looking to buy a box instead.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2021

flimsy and not easy to use

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2021

Great fit and easy to get our tree in. Had extra room if needed for something. This beats shoving your tree pack in the box.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2021

This Bag Is That Big A Family Of 6 Could Move Into It. Haha. ??

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2021

Bigger than expected , great for christmas tree and decorations

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2021

I didn't like how big the bag was. Haha. My tree is only a 4ft. But I guess I should of read the size first before submitting payment.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021

Huge bag fits my 8 foot tree with plenty of room possibly fit a smaller tree inside. The picture looks like it has form to it however it is just a bag no form, seems to be a strong bag tho. Works for what I need.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2021

You have to get this bag here! I wish that I would ought this sooner!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2021

This bag was huge! I was concerned it would be big enough to fit my 9’ tree and it absolutely does and easily closed. I’m not sure how strong it will hold up when having to pull the tree out because it’s heavy but for $15 we’ll find out.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2021

Perfect for storing my Christmas tree

木の節が男性の局部に見えるテーブル、返品されるも人気沸騰(英)
なおこの投稿には「少し余計にお金を払ってでもこのテーブルが欲しい」「アメリカに住んでいるけど、参加は可能か?うちの夫はつい最近、精巣がんと診断されたの」「チケットを買ったわ!」「これはいいアイデアだ」「こんな特別なテーブル、私だったら返品はしないね」「なんとしてでも欲しいわ」「面白い!」といったコメントがあがっており、テーブルは一転、大人気となったのであった。 ちなみに今年3月には、“ライオン柄” ...

木の節が男性の局部に見えるテーブル、返品されるも人気沸騰(英)
なおこの投稿には「少し余計にお金を払ってでもこのテーブルが欲しい」「アメリカに住んでいるけど、参加は可能か?うちの夫はつい最近、精巣がんと診断されたの」「チケットを買ったわ!」「これはいいアイデアだ」「こんな特別なテーブル、私だったら返品はしないね」「なんとしてでも欲しいわ」「面白い!」といったコメントがあがっており、テーブルは一転、大人気となったのであった。 ちなみに今年3月には、“ライオン柄” ...

木の節が男性の局部に見えるテーブル、返品されるも人気沸騰(英)
なおこの投稿には「少し余計にお金を払ってでもこのテーブルが欲しい」「アメリカに住んでいるけど、参加は可能か?うちの夫はつい最近、精巣がんと診断されたの」「チケットを買ったわ!」「これはいいアイデアだ」「こんな特別なテーブル、私だったら返品はしないね」「なんとしてでも欲しいわ」「面白い!」といったコメントがあがっており、テーブルは一転、大人気となったのであった。 ちなみに今年3月には、“ライオン柄” ...

木の節が男性の局部に見えるテーブル、返品されるも人気沸騰(英)
なおこの投稿には「少し余計にお金を払ってでもこのテーブルが欲しい」「アメリカに住んでいるけど、参加は可能か?うちの夫はつい最近、精巣がんと診断されたの」「チケットを買ったわ!」「これはいいアイデアだ」「こんな特別なテーブル、私だったら返品はしないね」「なんとしてでも欲しいわ」「面白い!」といったコメントがあがっており、テーブルは一転、大人気となったのであった。 ちなみに今年3月には、“ライオン柄” ...